Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-18-15, 05:11 PM  
marie

woodie,

The current iteration is three streaming classes per week: Masterclass at 60 minutes long, Beginners at 30 minutes long, and a cardio class.

That said - last week there was not a new cardio class, she left up the previous one.

As far as results - I am stronger than I was and I am able to exercise more frequently and consistently. My weight has stabilized, so even though I am not loosing what I'd like to loose I am happy. At 39 years old I expect loosing weight will take more changes than I am ready to commit to at this time (grad school does not help). My legs and rear are shaping up nicely. My arms look good.
marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-15, 06:14 PM  
woodie

Thanks Marie! How long have you been doing it? Are you doing it exclusively?

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-15, 06:33 PM  
marie

I started the first or second week the streaming started, so late December 2014.

Almost exclusively. I prefer walking on the treadmill for my cardio. When cardio was included in the main workout I did it, but with lots of marching in place. Now that it is separate I stick with the walking. I walk after every workout, mostly to convince my legs that they can still move I do stretch thoroughly as well.

This last week I decided to add in Hamelin. I have read good things about his method. Tracy improved my arms a lot but I decided to add in Hamelin's Armatics and see if I can get stronger and even more toned. After my arm experiment I might try his ab workouts. If I want to change my abs/core I am going to need more than the smattering of abs in Tracy's workouts. One thing I found, is that even after Hamelin fries my arms I still want to Tracy's arms - they are just fun.

ETA: The frequency of my workouts has varied a lot over the last year. When I started I was working out irregularly. Tracy was a good choice for me because the fresh weekly workouts kept me interested and just guilty enough to want to exercise. Now that I am stronger and been doing it a while I am able to be workout more regularly and I hope to keep that up.
marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-15, 11:27 PM  
woodie

Great info - thanks!

New Butisattva

woodie
woodie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ta streaming, tracy anderson, tracy anderson streaming