Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-04-20, 10:42 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Thanks, all, for the good thoughts and prayers for Heidi.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-20, 09:00 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Cheryl As far as I know . . . based on what I was told . . . if there is asbestos, the insurance company will pay for the removal. That's really why I have pursued this whole floor thing. If they will pay for it, it will be better for us in the long run to get it out of there. I don't need anything to hinder a lease or eventual sale. Now, the concern is that the insurance company will cancel on us at some time, but we have done everything that the adjuster advised us to do. So, if something goes wrong we have done everything correct that we could do.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-20, 02:53 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Saw my chiropractor yesterday. My neck bones were out of alignment. The adjustment ended the vertigo. What a relief. Now I do plan to get back to the barre studio next week.

Lynn, I've been following the barre3 thread in the GD. Glad you finally heard from Sadie.

Diana, good plans for the shop.

Cheryl, glad you're feeling better.

The last 2 days were over-booked for me. Today, only my voice lesson.

Check-in: Denise book, day 17. The end, day 21, is in sight.
Old 03-05-20, 06:38 PM  
seabliss

Today I did Jessica's Flat Abs Walk from her Tone Your Trouble Zones DVD while I listened to a work training, and later I did an upper body strength workout from Fitness Blender. So tired--been waking up too early. DD has an early day for a field trip tomorrow, so I may go to bed early.

Diana, hoping they don't cut your insurance. That seems so unfair.

Cynthia, how are you feeling about the whole coronavirus scare?

Lynn, glad that your neighbor is doing well with her treatments.

Cheryl
Old 03-05-20, 08:00 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, it's too horrifying to think about. I hope it doesn't become a pandemic like the Spanish flu of 1918. My father survived that (he was 14) but claimed his digestion was never right again. I wondered how and when it stopped; googled it. It seems that everyone who got infected with Sapnish flu died or developed immunity. My chiropractor doesn't think coronavirus is more serious than regular flu. I hope she's right. Washing my hands a lot.
Old 03-05-20, 09:43 PM  
lynnf

No exercise today. I have been feeling run down for the last 3 or 4 days. Not sure what the problem is. Not the coronavirus though -- not coughing so not to worry about that. It really is scary. My BIL is in the community in an area where a parent got sick with it and their kids are out of school since their school is closed. So here is the thing: the kids are told to stay home because a kid in the school has a sick parent, but no one tells the parents of the kids not to go out to work. So my SIL is going out to work (and she works in the elder care business, so she has links to people who are linked to people who work with old people who are most in danger from this disease. So if the kids get it from the kids of the guy who was sick, and gave it to their parents, the parents are passing it out to the community. No one is thinking about that.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-20, 09:47 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 2 Miles w/Leslie and I met my step goal (I had a lot going on and that's all I could focus on doing.)

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-06-20, 06:25 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

I'm exhausted and in need of a day off!

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 03-06-20, 08:36 AM  
seabliss

Quick post to ask for prayer for my sister's daughter Rachel. She fell on a broken escalator and has two very severe breaks in her leg. She has a lot of swelling and is in the trauma unit, and they are concerned about possible necrosis. They are also saying arthritis is an inevitability because of the type of break. I don't know about the "walk again" issue. She's in her early twenties, has Asperger's, and finally got a great job at Amazon--yesterday was her first day. She fell after work at a Barnes and Noble. My sister is saying this event is a game-changer for their family. So please pray for them! She's in surgery now.
Old 03-06-20, 10:00 AM  
Diana3271

Cheryl, I just saw your post on Facebook. Praying for her and the family.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana