Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-13, 02:55 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Gal View Post
I'll take out Altheatized this weekend and let you know what I think. I do remember I like her personality.
Thank you
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 03:09 PM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaia View Post
Addicted to Sweat - now that I'm interested in! I had a long hiatus from VF, so I hadn't heard of it before. This looks like exactly what I'm looking for! Just so I'm sure, what's the names of the dance ones? I'm not interested in the toning ones.

Thanks so much fuzzie
The Dance ones are #1 Get Wet and #3 Wet Wet Wild

If you don't mind a dark set, I think you will like these
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 03:20 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
The Dance ones are #1 Get Wet and #3 Wet Wet Wild

If you don't mind a dark set, I think you will like these

Thanks so much
Old 01-18-13, 03:23 PM  
carres1973

I just did Jazzercise "Burlesque" yesterday evening (I did the 20 minute express workout). I truly went into it thinking I wasn't going to like it. Maybe that was why I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't super sweat inducing (i.e. Insanity) but was fun, high energy, recognizable songs (sung by different people but original lyrics), etc.

Carrie
carres1973 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 03:25 PM  
Honeydew

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post
I just did Jazzercise "Burlesque" yesterday evening (I did the 20 minute express workout). I truly went into it thinking I wasn't going to like it. Maybe that was why I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't super sweat inducing (i.e. Insanity) but was fun, high energy, recognizable songs (sung by different people but original lyrics), etc.

Carrie
I like this one too.
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 03:52 PM  
hotncmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by carres1973 View Post

Carrie
I got that one recently because I have a friend who is crazy about Jazzercise classes. I only did the short premix but I was kind of bored by it. I guess I will give it another try with the full workout.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 04:26 PM  
brownie123

Christi Taylor...best cues in the business.
brownie123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 04:46 PM  
Fit Gal

I liked Burlesque..once I got past the set and the lingerie type outfits
It's a separate dance to each song...love the music.

I've got Altheatized in the dvd player right now. It's high energy . instrumental music..there's 3 back up people I think she only needed 2 back ups. There is a lot of add on but she changes it up a little. I think half way through she did the routine a couple of times and then jumping jacks and started again. the second half looks more intense, impact with modifiers. I think it's the most althetic dancy workout of the ones mentioned. She jumps around a lot so I think you might like it.

Got Christi Taylors new one on pre order
Fit Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-13, 05:27 PM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fit Gal View Post
I liked Burlesque..once I got past the set and the lingerie type outfits
It's a separate dance to each song...love the music.

I've got Altheatized in the dvd player right now. It's high energy . instrumental music..there's 3 back up people I think she only needed 2 back ups. There is a lot of add on but she changes it up a little. I think half way through she did the routine a couple of times and then jumping jacks and started again. the second half looks more intense, impact with modifiers. I think it's the most althetic dancy workout of the ones mentioned. She jumps around a lot so I think you might like it.

Got Christi Taylors new one on pre order
Thanks so much for checking that out for me It sounds like I'll like it. I'm also thinking of getting the Jazzercise one - I think I just saw it at Walmart. And yeah, that new Christi Taylor Pure Spice looks so fun - I love her
Old 03-03-13, 12:22 PM  
altinker

QVC has 3 jazzercise dvds and a tote for about $26. Not sure if that's a good deal or not but thought I'd put it out there.
altinker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advanced dance, fun, fun cardio, fun workouts