Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-25-20, 02:56 PM  
Vantreesta

Thanks, Pratima!

MN just declared shelter in place March 27 through April 10. I'm glad our pantry is fully stocked, Cyric has food and I have vet and oil change appts set for tmrw.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-20, 12:33 PM  
Vantreesta

Tue Cyric and I went for a 4.63 mi walk and then I did day 1 of the DoYouYoga Strong & Calm Together challenge on YouTube. Today we walked 4.26 mi. I've had to run to stores every day but Tue and have been so sleepy in the afternoons that I haven't gotten in any other workouts or done much housework. Next week will be better as I won't be going anywhere and will have settled back into being at home and more used to hubby working from home. I have been doing seated meditation every day.

Do you think we should do a quarterly thread for now instead of monthly, Pratima?

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 03-30-20, 06:24 PM  
Vantreesta

This morning we walked 3.33 mi then I ran 1.46 mi and did a Classical Stretch episode. I meant to do more. I don't know where the morning goes.

Old 03-31-20, 12:58 PM  
Vantreesta

This morning we walked 3.23 mi and then I ran 1.53 mi and did the next CS episode. I need to get some cleaning done, for real. My support group is meeting by Zoom at 3:30 this afternoon. I got Zoom downloaded on my computer, hope it works!

Old 04-01-20, 09:05 PM  
Vantreesta

I tried to do Kassandra's new yoga challenge this morning but I was too dizzy, vertigo again but thankfully mild this time. I took it easy today, no long walks or running, just three regular walks, crocheting and going through paper clutter in the guest room.

Old 04-06-20, 04:10 PM  
Vantreesta

I was a slug all wknd. Hubby and I watched The Hobbit trilogy. I saw them in the theater but hadn't watched them again and hubby had never seen them so it was nice to watch them together.

This morning I did days 4 and 5 of Kassandra's Morning Yoga Movement first thing. After breakfast we walked 4.43 mi then I ran 1.48 mi and finally did my PT exercises for the first time in over a month. I cleaned some in the laundry room, did dog laundry and scrubbed the floor in that room. I mixed up two batches of cookies that are chilling in the fridge now to bake while supper cooks: yellow lemon moons and orange orange pumpkins. Hubby says it's not Halloween so I shouldn't be wearing Jack Skellington shirt but I don't think that will stop him from eating Halloween cookies!

Old 04-07-20, 04:27 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

Started a thread for April!

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=228302

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote