Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 08-24-16, 09:05 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

New Peak Fit Challenge and 7 new Michelle Dozios workouts

Read more here: http://www.michelledozois.com/tips/f...397dc414e13fa3

But this is what I saw that "peaked" my interest (pun intended ): For those of you ready to take your possibilities to another level: I’m thrilled to announce that I’ll be launching my all new, Peak 10 Fit Body Challenge next month. This 8-week body transformation includes 7 new workouts, a complete nutrition system personal coaching and support from me along the way. I’ve even brought in my Peak 10 Performance Nutritionist, Nicole Fox, for greater support and expertise.

So mark your calendars: the Challenge will begin the weekend of September 24th and will run simultaneously with our live health club version of the Peak 10 challenge.

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-16, 09:24 AM  
muggle

Does this mean Michelle will be releasing actual DVDs?
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-16, 10:40 AM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggle View Post
Does this mean Michelle will be releasing actual DVDs?

I do believe so. I know she recently filmed at least 1-2 (awhile ago) but they haven't been released.

"So mark your calendars: the Challenge will begin the weekend of September 24th and will run simultaneously with our live health club version of the Peak 10 challenge."

The "at home" version will run at the same time as live club version and the last time she did this, she had dvds for the home viewers.

Denise

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-16, 01:18 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I received a newsletter from Michelle about a month ago? & it sounded like she was going to be doing downloads or something. She did not mention the word "download," but it just sounded that way to me. But, hopefully, I am wrong, especially since she did say she filmed those new workouts awhile ago.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!

Last edited by Jennifer P.; 08-24-16 at 01:19 PM. Reason: add some info
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-16, 08:16 PM  
savvychica4

I like the info at the very bottom of the article:

"And for those working out at home: don’t you worry, I will have an option for you at who “just want the workouts,” as well as a program for those who want the full transformation challenge."

I'm hoping this means DVDs and not just downloads. Keeping my fingers crossed!
savvychica4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-16, 09:24 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

I'm crossing my fingers for DVDs as well. I don't know that I would be able to do an 8 week rotation at home along with the live group (rotationally challenged and don't know how the time would work?) but a new set of Peak DVDs really interest me. I hope it wouldn't have too much peripheral "stuff" with it that adds to the cost of the set.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 08:02 AM  
carolyn jane

I emailed Michelle and asked her. The new workouts will NOT be on DVDs. She said they will be available in a new digital platform.

There are 7 new workouts:
- 2 Peak 10 Cardio Strength
- 1 Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn
- Sweat and Burn Cardio
- Sculpt and Define
- Cardio Core Crusher
- Flex and Release

No other details yet on when they will be available, price, etc.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 09:44 AM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
I emailed Michelle and asked her. The new workouts will NOT be on DVDs. She said they will be available in a new digital platform.

There are 7 new workouts:
- 2 Peak 10 Cardio Strength
- 1 Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn
- Sweat and Burn Cardio
- Sculpt and Define
- Cardio Core Crusher
- Flex and Release

No other details yet on when they will be available, price, etc.
i'm bummed to hear that.
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 11:17 AM  
Mickey12

I'm disappointed in no DVDs also. I recently got the Peak10 system when Michelle had her 50% off sale and it's a great, albeit really tough, set. I would buy the new set if it were available on DVD. I'm going to pass on downloads. I just don't like them. I forget I have them and never use them. I need to see something physical sitting on my shelf.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-16, 11:49 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I'm disappointed in no DVDs also. I recently got the Peak10 system when Michelle had her 50% off sale and it's a great, albeit really tough, set. I would buy the new set if it were available on DVD. I'm going to pass on downloads. I just don't like them. I forget I have them and never use them. I need to see something physical sitting on my shelf.

Kim
Turn the downloads into DVD's with Freemake software!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois