Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-17-14, 10:15 AM  
SueT

Facebook Conversation with Susan Chung

Hi, everyone. Last night I asked Susan Chung on her Facebook page what shoes she was using in Rapidfire 1, and she got back to me right away with an answer. Then we went back and forth on shoes and eventually training in general, and I mentioned to her that I'm 52, so I realize weight training is very important for me. Well, she got right back to me and told me she's 52 as well. I was shocked! I thought she was so much younger than I am!

She told me that she teaches aerobic classes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday, and that she does total body weights on Tuesday and Thursday, as well as extra core work on Tuesday. She also tries for 12,000 to 18,000 steps a day, keeping track with her Fitbit, and walks 2 or 3 miles on Sunday. She used to run, but it started to bother her knees, so now she just walks fast and enjoys it more.

Susan was so sweet and answered all my questions so quickly. I was so impressed with this, and I wanted to share this with all of you.

Todays workout will be Rapidfire 2!

Sue
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-14, 10:31 AM  
Cheyenne Shaw
VF Supporter

She is a very nice person, I had a FB conversation with her too telling her I loved her newest DVD.

John 16:33

I have said these things to you, that in Me (Jesus) you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
Cheyenne Shaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-14, 11:04 AM  
Irisg1

Oh, that was you Sue. I read that and was glad you asked about the shoes, because I've always wondered what kind they were. I love Susan Chung. She is one of the nicest instructors I know of. Right up there with Jessica Smith. She truly welcomes feedback of any kind.

I agree she looks amazing for her age. One would never know she is in her 50's.
Old 01-17-14, 02:25 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

What a great interaction
Now I'm glad I've pre-ordered all four Rapid Fires.
And knowing that she is 52 has made my day.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote