Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-18-20, 07:48 PM  
sillygirl

There will be karma for a stolen Leslie! Maybe he/she will return the player and dvd after experiencing Leslie’s non-stop talking (j/k, I love Leslie!).

In all seriousness, I’m sorry this happened to you. I’m glad you’re able to not let it get you down (or angry). It says a lot about your character.

Which Leslie workout was it?
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-20, 08:25 PM  
Gams

It’s the one with the 12 minute walks each labeled a different color. I liked the Green walk and the Purple walk.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-20, 08:52 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

This is so bizarre. Gams, see who appears to have lost the weight and has shaped up in your 500 residents town in 2-3 months from now, and you have your culprit!

Joking aside, sorry this has happened to you. Do you remember who was in the laundromat with you? But even if you did, how do you go about finding out if they're the ones who took you dvd player. This is really odd.
Old 11-18-20, 09:12 PM  
Gams

You are too funny, Usia. 😁

There was an older man, an older woman and a guy probably in his forties. Something else I thought about is that the laundromat is connected to the owners’ living quarters and they could have casually opened the door between the two and practically grabbed the DVD player without entering the laundromat part.
Old 11-18-20, 10:44 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
This is so bizarre. Gams, see who appears to have lost the weight and has shaped up in your 500 residents town in 2-3 months from now, and you have your culprit!

Joking aside, sorry this has happened to you. Do you remember who was in the laundromat with you? But even if you did, how do you go about finding out if they're the ones who took you dvd player. This is really odd.
Dana

Gams I wish I had it..I would send to you!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 12:10 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Gams, I'm sorry that hapened to you.

This doesn't get your DVD & player back, but Leslie's 5 Day Slimdown, A mile each morning is on youtibe.
monterey vidiot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 12:17 PM  
Garrie A.

Sorry to hear that happen to you.

Was the DVD Ultimate 5-Day Walk Plan? If it is, I think I have it. When I get home from work I will look and see if I have it. If I do, I'll generously gift it to you.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 12:34 PM  
Gams

Garrie,

That’s very nice of you, but you don’t have to give up your copy. I will find a copy somewhere.
Old 11-21-20, 02:19 PM  
hypnomoon

Gams!!! I have so many mixed emotions reading your post! I admire you for doing that workout and fitting it in like that. Kudos to you, my friend!!!

That is just such a low-life move for someone to steal your player like that! I had to share this story with my husband. He said that it will be at the pawn shop by now.
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-20, 04:33 PM  
Gams

Or maybe someone took it to use in their deer stand today. Today is the opening of deer season here.