Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-17-15, 07:47 AM  
deineira

Zuzka has a book coming out

I did not see any other posts on this, but I saw this pop up on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/158...?ie=UTF8&psc=1. Has anyone heard about this book?
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-15, 01:01 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Seems pricey -- the kindle price is currently one dollar more than the pre-order paperback price.
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-15, 11:53 AM  
catcrazy

Anyone get this?
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-15, 06:14 PM  
MoFirmer

I received it yesterday. I've just skimmed through it but so far I like it!!! There is a workout plan in the book as well as pictures of the exercises. There are recipes listed in the book too and she has them in two categories. I won't go into the nutrition part because of the diet guidelines on here. But so far I'm glad with the purchase. You can flip through pages at Amazon to see more.
Old 12-30-15, 07:27 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoFirmer View Post
I received it yesterday. I've just skimmed through it but so far I like it!!! There is a workout plan in the book as well as pictures of the exercises. There are recipes listed in the book too and she has them in two categories. I won't go into the nutrition part because of the diet guidelines on here. But so far I'm glad with the purchase. You can flip through pages at Amazon to see more.
Great thank you!!!
Old 12-31-15, 09:38 AM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

I bought the book because I like to support Zuzka. Anyone who has free workouts online is someone I want to support when I can.

The book is pretty! Lots of info on nutrition and how your body loses/maintains weight. The dozen or so recipes look wonderful. Everything in the book is explained really well; it's a very nice book that I will read and use the recipes and smoothies.

Using the 30 day workout program is not for beginners. For instance, on day 21 she has you doing a one-arm pushup with jump up to one leg. Yeah. That's never gonna happen for this old lady. But for superstars, it's a great program! She has a different mix of exercises for all 30 days. And about 80 percent of the exercises all have the word "jump" in them. Like I said, not gonna happen for me.

But I really like Zuzka and will ALWAYS suggest supporting her.
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-15, 12:57 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
I bought the book because I like to support Zuzka. Anyone who has free workouts online is someone I want to support when I can.

The book is pretty! Lots of info on nutrition and how your body loses/maintains weight. The dozen or so recipes look wonderful. Everything in the book is explained really well; it's a very nice book that I will read and use the recipes and smoothies.

Using the 30 day workout program is not for beginners. For instance, on day 21 she has you doing a one-arm pushup with jump up to one leg. Yeah. That's never gonna happen for this old lady. But for superstars, it's a great program! She has a different mix of exercises for all 30 days. And about 80 percent of the exercises all have the word "jump" in them. Like I said, not gonna happen for me.

But I really like Zuzka and will ALWAYS suggest supporting her.

I caved, thank you!
Old 12-31-15, 01:49 PM  
Lexy
VF Supporter

Superstar, eh?
Lexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-15, 02:18 PM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexy View Post
Superstar, eh?