Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-13, 08:54 AM  
F1mom

Anyone Else Excited for P90X3? It's out December 10th

And it's the first Christmas present I'm buying. I was always scared of P90X because of the time commitment, especially when my babies were tiny. But now I don't have any excuse.

The short workouts in Montenegro Method worked so well for me I'm interested to see what this will do.
Old 11-22-13, 09:26 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I don't plan to buy it when it first comes out, but I am excited! I can't wait to hear what others think of it! It looks like something I would REALLY like.
Old 11-22-13, 09:44 AM  
mle777

After the whole Amazon/used dvds/Beachbody issue, I think I'm done with BB

3x Tough Mudder
Old 11-22-13, 10:20 AM  
marmact

I might get it at some point. I don't know; I'll wait for reviews. I'd really like to see something that is much closer to the original X than to X2 or anything Tony has done since then. The previews to me looked a lot like T25. Clearly the 30-minute thing is what sells these days!

Has anyone heard anything about price point?
Old 11-22-13, 10:23 AM  
fitgirl-atx

Now this is exciting news! I was wondering when it would be out. i like the clips so far. I also like the clips for T25, but not the price tag. I was hoping it might be discounted for black friday..come on black friday deals!

Laugh Often. Love Unconditionally. Live Beautifully.
DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos. I have also appeared as a cast member in a fitness DVD series. For details, please see my profile.
Old 11-22-13, 10:26 AM  
Linda KH
VF Supporter

I'll wait on reviews. I was really hoping for shorter versions of P90X, with the excellent weight work. So far all the workouts they've talked about are "metabolic", and I'm just not excited about those.
Old 11-22-13, 10:34 AM  
marmact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda KH View Post
I'll wait on reviews. I was really hoping for shorter versions of P90X, with the excellent weight work. So far all the workouts they've talked about are "metabolic", and I'm just not excited about those.
Yes, exactly. I love metabolic workouts but what I want from Tony is some solid heavy weight work.
Old 11-24-13, 11:00 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda KH View Post
Exactly. Why is that so hard to do? I think indeed to look at my cathe archives & see what I can shorten.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
Old 11-24-13, 03:34 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmact View Post
I might get it at some point. I don't know; I'll wait for reviews. I'd really like to see something that is much closer to the original X than to X2 or anything Tony has done since then. The previews to me looked a lot like T25. Clearly the 30-minute thing is what sells these days!

Has anyone heard anything about price point?
This one is supposed to be closer to P90X from what I've read. And the price point will be around $120 for the basic set, same as Focus T25.
Old 11-24-13, 03:34 PM  
F1mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitgirl-atx View Post
Now this is exciting news! I was wondering when it would be out. i like the clips so far. I also like the clips for T25, but not the price tag. I was hoping it might be discounted for black friday..come on black friday deals!
BB is planning a Black Friday deal, news about it should be out tomorrow.
Closed Thread

Tags
beachbody, disclosure, montenegro method, p90x3, tony horton