Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-07, 07:40 AM  
Lily530

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~^~RedFlame~^~
You may find that you really like the results of your current 'test'. I am AMAZED at the fitness improvements since doing the X which uses a LOT of that kind of work. Just real old-fashioned body "boot camp" work! When you do pullups, your entire body is involved, same with pushups! Talk about Bang for your Buck, this kind of work delivers it!
I do my pull-ups on my Fluidity bar so it's closer to the ground. I'm squating and my feet stay on the floor, but I'm still lifting my body up high enough to reach my head over the bar. It feels good knowing I'm working IT ALL when doing just one movement.
Lily530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-07, 07:41 AM  
Lily530

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy
There really isn't any comparison. NOE is all about planks and push ups (I saw your other post about trying that...it's what works best for me. I build muscle easily and body weight work seems to help me actually gain strength...and my arms look better too.) Squeeze is more Lotte Berk type small movements...a billion of them.
NOE sounds interesting to me. I think I'll look into it. I'm hoping it is chaptered into upper body only. I already to planks as it is, so I may as well do more of them!
Old 04-26-07, 07:44 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Squeeze is well chaptered and you can do upper body only. I forgot to say that it does have push ups and tricep dips too.

I think No Equipment Needed is only on VHS.
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-07, 07:51 AM  
Lily530

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy
Squeeze is well chaptered and you can do upper body only. I forgot to say that it does have push ups and tricep dips too.

I think No Equipment Needed is only on VHS.
Ack. Oh no! VHS only? And I was just getting excited about it. Sigh. Hmmm...I might consider buying a cheap VCR just to do this.

Otherwise I may reconsider Squeeze.
Old 04-26-07, 08:29 AM  
suzy
VF Supporter

Maybe I can help talk you out of NOE. I got it in a trade about a hundred years ago. I just checked Charlene's site. It is only on VHS. It's $20 for a half hour cardio (which I don't like at all) and a half hour strength. The strength is mostly a variety of planks. You can preview it here: http://www.charleneprickett.com/2k/combo2k.htm
suzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-07, 09:14 AM  
Lily530

Suzy...I'm already talked out of it. Thanks!
Old 04-26-07, 10:06 AM  
debaker

I ordered this on Monday and just received it today in Delaware from California. I've never gotten anything that fast from CA before. Can't wait to try this.
debaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, tracy effinger