Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-07, 06:18 PM  
ssgilby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcatfan
I think there should be a rule that if you post to a bandwagon thread more than three times you are obligated to buy the workout in question lest your VF privileges be revoked
This is true, Rose, I agree. Red, sorry, better go buy now and report back.
Old 04-23-07, 03:34 AM  
bearcatfan

I did the Squeeze "Fuzzie" lower body workout last night.

HOLY COW. I used 1 lb. ankle weights on the L work (L work hardly ever gets me). That was okay. It was the ball work on the wall that blew me away. I'm always groaning during the iballet heels on the wall stuff, and this was killing me.

It was a lovely "premix" and a nice progression Fuzzie. Thanks, I think. I skipped around to do this so I had 10-15 second rests in between, I can't imagine the pain if it didn't have those stops to it. And I have DOMS in my hamstrings this morning!

Not sure why Tracey didn't include official upper/lower premixes as part of her dvd. Oh well. Hopefully she will for the next one.

And Red, I am NOT sorry I got this. Even if I just use it for lower body (which was the only reason I got it) I am happy with it
Old 04-23-07, 06:32 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

Quote:
It was a lovely "premix" and a nice progression Fuzzie. Thanks, I think. I skipped around to do this so I had 10-15 second rests in between, I can't imagine the pain if it didn't have those stops to it. And I have DOMS in my hamstrings this morning!

Not sure why Tracey didn't include official upper/lower premixes as part of her dvd. Oh well. Hopefully she will for the next one.
Glad you "liked" the mix

I emailed Tracy a while back to give her some feedback on Squeeze and told her I would have liked to see upper/lower premixes. She was very receptive to the idea and said that she produced the DVD by herself a year ago so she just now realizes all the options she could have included. I think she will take our comments into consideration for the next workouts.
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-07, 07:37 AM  
bearcatfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie
Glad you "liked" the mix

I emailed Tracy a while back to give her some feedback on Squeeze and told her I would have liked to see upper/lower premixes. She was very receptive to the idea and said that she produced the DVD by herself a year ago so she just now realizes all the options she could have included. I think she will take our comments into consideration for the next workouts.

OK, I have to ask. Does she have more planned? A timetable?
Old 04-23-07, 07:49 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

All she said was that she was "planning a whole series". Whatever it is and whenever she releases it, I am planning to buy it!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-07, 08:11 AM  
Inchworm

Where did you order this series from???

How fast is the shipping??? Man, I have to trade or sell some of my stuff so that I won't feel bad about yet ANOTHER purchase!

Kelly
Inchworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-07, 08:46 AM  
mtnmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inchworm
Where did you order this series from???
www.squeezebytracy.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inchworm
How fast is the shipping???
Everyone seems to be getting their DVD in less than a week.

P.S. - It's a single DVD, not a series.
Old 04-23-07, 12:06 PM  
glavtx
VF Supporter

Quote:
And Red, I am NOT sorry I got this. Even if I just use it for lower body (which was the only reason I got it) I am happy with it
I'm another person who's really glad I got this workout - I had just done a couple of Bar Methods (almost wrote BMs ) for the first time in years,
and liked the change up it gave my lower body work. Like most other people, I don't think those instructors are tons of fun, and I missed having upper body work. Squeeze filled the void nicely.

Jane C. has a thread posted where she lists what she doesn't like about it, though - so anyone on the fence may want to check that out for some cons.

If the only prayer you say in your life is Thank You, that would suffice.
Meister Eckhart

It is our resistance to things as they are that causes most unhappiness.

When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your
strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no
reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself. Tecumseh
glavtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-07, 01:54 PM  
~^~RedFlame~^~
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glavtx
I'm another person who's really glad I got this workout - I had just done a couple of Bar Methods (almost wrote BMs ) for the first time in years,
and liked the change up it gave my lower body work. Like most other people, I don't think those instructors are tons of fun, and I missed having upper body work. Squeeze filled the void nicely.

Jane C. has a thread posted where she lists what she doesn't like about it, though - so anyone on the fence may want to check that out for some cons.
Terri, THANK YOU! Finally a place to go to push me OFF of this fence, I must go see. WHERE OH WHERE IS IT?? People always post the BUY links, so now, where is Janes post?

Proud GRADUATE of P90X!! TWICE Class 2007&2008!!
Burn Burn BUUUUURRRRRNNNN!

One's main goal in life is to give birth to oneself.
If you are not busy being born, you are busy dying!
~^~RedFlame~^~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-07, 05:51 PM  
Cowgirl32

Whenever my dad complains of my fitness DVD collection I just show him threads like this...and he shuts up pretty quickly :P~~~~
Cowgirl32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
squeeze, tracy effinger