Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-14-18, 03:33 PM  
Theeearn

Hello everyone. Does anyone know is her prenatal workouts are on her streaming? I am due next month and would love to try it. If it would be part of the streaming package I would be able to use it until I can transition to her regular workouts. Thank you ��
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-18, 11:47 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theeearn View Post
Hello everyone. Does anyone know is her prenatal workouts are on her streaming? I am due next month and would love to try it. If it would be part of the streaming package I would be able to use it until I can transition to her regular workouts. Thank you ��
I did a search of her site and didn’t find them for streaming . I only see one prenatal dvd for purchase though.

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-18, 08:10 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyinpink View Post
Yes, she does have two different ones for the Iron Barre workouts.
I found them thanks and did a quick preview. These look really good. Have you found a need to add on any upper body exercises?

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-18, 12:15 PM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatkat555 View Post
I did a search of her site and didn’t find them for streaming . I only see one prenatal dvd for purchase though.
Thanks a bunch. I’m looking to for an indoor workout now with this cold. I was doing fusion bump by dream body but at 34 weeks I’m starting to struggle. Thanks again!
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-18, 12:12 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

VF never lets me down! I logged in today just to get the scoop on Leah's streaming and voila! A whole thread right at my fingertips.

I did try one Iron Barre workout I found on youtube. Wow, quite challenging. I feel it today. She said at the end, 'now do this again, maybe twice more for a full workout.' Um. No, but thanks anyway.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-18, 01:12 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethlakey View Post
I found them thanks and did a quick preview. These look really good. Have you found a need to add on any upper body exercises?

~Beth
No, not me!

I did the Elite rotation for a couple of weeks, but I like to focus more on lower body so I tend to do the Total Body workouts for arms more than the upper body focused ones. For instance, the last Iron Barre workout I did was a total body segment, followed by one of the glute focused ones, finished with a Ballet Body glute-focused segment.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-18, 03:55 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Thanks! I've done a few of the Express and found them to be quite challenging. I took a break away from HiiT workouts and like the controlled method with this. My lower body is still very sore from Day 1, Lol. Next week I plan to move up to week 4 of Express since it includes Triceps.

~Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-18, 04:02 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
She said at the end, 'now do this again, maybe twice more for a full workout.' Um. No, but thanks anyway.
I think the same thing when she says this!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-18, 01:44 PM  
slockhart

How many workouts of Iron Barre are there available for streaming right now?
thanks
Stacey
slockhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-18, 02:28 PM  
prettyinpink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theeearn View Post
The prenatal Ballet Body DVD is on the streaming site and is included with subscription. Is that what you mean?

She doesn’t have additional specifically prenatal workouts.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote