Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-07-16, 09:57 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Good morning!

FeFit Lower Body Disk 1, 30min.

Jessica's Express Abs Walk, 12 min. This one is off youtube, posted yesterday. Looks familiar...is it the 360 Abs off the Walk Strong set?

Jessica's Power Walk Quickie, 12min, also off youtube.

Now I'm going to run some errands, and do some hip-opening yoga before the game!

Hi everyone!

Avatar: My soulmate Basil Mycroft. He's 18 years old and still going strong!
Usia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-16, 12:11 PM  
andtckrtoo

Nice Dana! Good workout!

I did Fe Fit Core 1 this morning followed by a 2 mile dog walk. It was tough, but doable, although the endless bicycles got me. It's not my favorite move to begin with. I'm really glad I got this set. It's exactly what I wanted.
Old 02-07-16, 04:48 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Hi everyone!
Great workouts, Dana & Christine!

I still felt kinda crappy, so I focused on doing 30 min of yoga, focused on TOM/PMS.

I also caved and checked out the streaming videos of Fe Fit!..
I'm disappointed that the quality of the streaming videos are so 'drab' compared to the known workouts on the DVD! (which seem to be the same they offer as streaming, btw!)... They look just like other home-made YT workout videos.. and compared to the bright set from the DVDs very different!

I plan on doing one of them tomorrow but already contacted FF to cancel my trial in order to avoid getting charged and delete my cc info! (Yes, I'm a little paranoid with this! )

*wave to everyone else* Have a nice rest of your Sunday!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-16, 10:43 PM  
lizh
VF Supporter

OK, I still can't decide on whether I should purchase the DVDs (I find it very difficult to pass up such a bargain) but I signed up for the free 30 days of streaming today and did the first workout. Total Body Toning 3. It was a good workout! A little advanced for me, but I was able to keep up.

I am going to do a few more, and then decide on purchasing the DVDs. I much prefer doing workouts watching the TV than my laptop....so if I like, I'll buy. That plus it needs to go back down to $24.00 and I'll cave.

Like some of you admitted, I am, too, a horrible checker -inner...but am happy to join you guys on this journey!
Liz
lizh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-16, 11:50 AM  
andtckrtoo

I previewed the Beginner Martial Arts workout and basically said NOPE! I'm not thinking George will be a favorite of mine - he talks too much before the move and his form is horrible! So I ended up doing P90X3 MMX which I felt with the burpees (ever notice Hilary calls them blurpees?) was the best match. I think I've gotten over the hump with my cold because today's workout was easier than the past few days, and it usually leaves me huffing and puffing.
Old 02-08-16, 01:59 PM  
PhyllisG

I took some days off....just too busy and stressed
Today I did UB2.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-16, 03:10 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Welcome, Liz!
I'm sure the set will lower down soon again; Amazon seems to move the $ up and down a lot...
For the price you really can't go wrong IMO since you get so many workouts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
I previewed the Beginner Martial Arts workout and basically said NOPE! I'm not thinking George will be a favorite of mine - he talks too much before the move and his form is horrible! So I ended up doing P90X3 MMX which I felt with the burpees (ever notice Hilary calls them blurpees?) was the best match. I think I've gotten over the hump with my cold because today's workout was easier than the past few days, and it usually leaves me huffing and puffing.
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of him..
Funny about Hilary, I've never noticed that, I guess my brain automatically corrects it!

I did 'Core Control' (streaming) and while the set is still very amateur-ish to me and sound quality not so good, the exercises were actually nice (all standing) and time went by quickly. (~18 min)
I also did 20 min yoga. I might fit in a mile with Leslie later on...

*wave to Phyllis and everyone else*

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

Old 02-08-16, 03:46 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomOf2Gremlins View Post
I did 'Core Control' (streaming) and while the set is still very amateur-ish to me and sound quality not so good, the exercises were actually nice (all standing) and time went by quickly. (~18 min)
I also did 20 min yoga. I might fit in a mile with Leslie later on...
Ah, nice - I have this on the rotation for Sunday - I'll be able to do an add on for sure.
Old 02-08-16, 07:58 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

I hope you'll enjoy it, too, Christine!
Let me/us know what you think!

No walk with Leslie but ~1.5 hrs with DD at the mall, so that's at least some movement!

Old 02-09-16, 09:32 AM  
laurajhawk

I'm doing a week or two of Jessica Smith + kundalini yoga, then I'll come back to Fe Fit. Keeping it fresh. Yesterday I did two segments of Jessica's Total Body Balance, and about half an hour of vinyasa yoga (I was scheduled to substitute-teach at my work but nobody came, so I did a short practice). Today I did a premix from RaviAna's Body Electric.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung