Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-03-08, 12:44 PM  
Tish

I suspected it too. I think there were a lot of people glad to see this one come to dvd (myself included!) so we let it slide. Yet I got really tired of seeing the thread pop up every few days. No thread lasts this long unless someone is pushing it.
Tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 02:03 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted_zebra
I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt at first, thinking maybe she's just an over-zealous fan. Either way though it quickly became a little too weird for me. I don't know about the rest of you, but I've never met a woman who continually refers to women's butts as "buns". It just sounds like one long infomercial to me (and I'm not entirely convinced Erin is a "she"). Sorry, Erin.

Oh, I know it. I'm wondering too. Looks like it's not an uncommon feeling amongst some of us here. I thought from the beginning of the thread (and posted when... page 1 or 2 ? I forget...) as did others here that she/he was a shill & said so, but it kept going. I hope she/he leaves & stops with the sales pitch.
Old 11-03-08, 03:53 PM  
Gardengirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri1222
Wow, I'm so clueless about stuff like this - I would have never even thought about this!

Shows how naive I am, I guess....good thing there are some smart people around here who can detect this kind of stuff!!!!

Terri
Me too! I only just got the workout and was having fun talking about it and how quirky it is . . . didn't have a clue! Now that it's been pointed out, I went back to the beginning of the thread and re-read the first page or so. I get it now! How come I didn't see it to begin with? Lol!
Old 11-03-08, 04:07 PM  
spotted zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita
Wow...are you saying you think Erin might = Greg himself? An interesting theory.
Not necessarily, I don't know. It could be a guy who is associated with him and the official website. "Erin" has created this female exercise enthusiast persona that just sounds phony on many levels.

Like Gardengirl mentioned, I sort of put it to one side because I wanted to talk about the workout itself. But it's like trying to ignore a gnat flying around your face.
spotted zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-08, 05:54 PM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by spotted_zebra
Not necessarily, I don't know. It could be a guy who is associated with him and the official website. "Erin" has created this female exercise enthusiast persona that just sounds phony on many levels.

Like Gardengirl mentioned, I sort of put it to one side because I wanted to talk about the workout itself. But it's like trying to ignore a gnat flying around your face.
Or a whole swarm of gnats. LOL

Like the swarms that congregate on sidewalks & you can't avoid walking through them when taking a walk.

Nice scenery, nice sunshine, nice breeze, yucky gnats.
Old 11-13-08, 03:18 AM  
erin4425

The previous comments have been so very hurtful. I thought I had found a forum of friends and fans of weight loss videos/DVDs. I have only found a website ran by cyber-bullies. I am shocked and would not wish your rudeness on anyone else. I will not recommend this website to anyone. I cannot believe the lack of humanity demonstrated through your comments.
erin4425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-08, 07:23 AM  
lissalaurel76

Quote:
Originally Posted by erin4425
The previous comments have been so very hurtful. I thought I had found a forum of friends and fans of weight loss videos/DVDs. I have only found a website ran by cyber-bullies. I am shocked and would not wish your rudeness on anyone else. I will not recommend this website to anyone. I cannot believe the lack of humanity demonstrated through your comments.
Where's Mr. Roll Eyes when you need him ?
Old 11-13-08, 09:05 AM  
Orlita

When I saw this thread arise from the dead yet again, I knew who must be responsible for it -- yet again. And I was right.

In the mind of a publicist, any talk is good talk when it comes to a (buyitbuyitbuyit) holly jolly reminder for vidiots; I suppose that's the logic.
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buns of steel, of steel