Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-31-13, 03:58 AM  
bee1forfitness

Order to, I'll use this while waiting for Zuzka's Kettlebell workout,
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 04:49 AM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I've just placed my order!! This is a give from my DP!
We will get this on Feb though!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 07:48 AM  
Gatorfan76

Bell Babe DVD is now up for preorder at Mary's site
Old 12-31-13, 02:04 PM  
mchelle81

Just ordered I was going to get it from Mary but I couldn't pass up the free postage as Mary doesn't offer that for international customers quite excited something to look forward to
mchelle81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-13, 02:17 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rad View Post
I watched this clip again, and gotta have it. Lol. She sounds great. Even though I worked out 140 minutes today ,and there clearly aren't enough hours in the day to get through all I want to work through. This second time I heard her say the workout includes body weight work so I'm not getting the other body weight DVD. That's the best way I can rationalize getting this one.
I ordered the bodyweight DVD before I ordered Bell Babe but I would have ordered the bodyweight one either way because it looks awesome. I am looking forward to both of these.
I just did some of the Combat Kettlebell Systems DVD with Joey Alvarado which was on sale last week. I didn't care for some of the hybrid MMA/kettlebell moves but otherwise I really enjoyed this one. I plan to just do the kettlebell moves without the "MMA twists" in the future.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-14, 05:24 PM  
mmjam

Was just checking on this & the website says shipping Feb 1st. Has anyone received theirs yet?
mmjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-14, 07:43 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmjam View Post
Was just checking on this & the website says shipping Feb 1st. Has anyone received theirs yet?
Not yet and I usually get my order pretty quick from them since they are only a few cities away from me.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-14, 10:00 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

I sent an email to Mark last week about the Bodyweight DVD which I ordered and had not received. I also asked him the status of the Bell Babe workout. He responded on 1/28 that "The Bell Babe DVD is currently being produced and will ship out on Saturday and Monday." So it should be in our hot little hands soon!

BTW: Excellent customer service. He responded right away and was going to send me another DVD but in the meantime my DVD had arrived. I am going to order the Joey Alvarado Shadow JuJitsu from him soon.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-14, 02:03 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

I just got a shipping notice.

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-14, 02:16 PM  
dela

Yup, just got mine now too. The dvds usually take about a week to get to me from them, I'm on the East Coast. I'm recovering from the flu, so this should be here just in time for me to be back into my workouts full swing again.

I wonder if the Joey Alvarado one shipped, I don't recall getting a notice for that one, although that one is not through MMM this time.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bell babe kettlebell, kettlebell, kettlebells, my mad methods