Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-13, 10:24 AM  
KirstenK

Going to Tracy Anderson Bootcamp

So I recently decided that I want to give the TA Meta rotation one last super good try and jokingly asked my husband if I should kickstart it by going to her detox week in California. To my total surprise, he said sure if I could book the flight/hotel on points...well long story short. I am off to LA on Wednesday night for four days with Tracy, Maria and Stacy I am beyond excited but also super nervous that I am going to be the most beginner TAM'er there, etc. There is two hours of exercise per day (yikes), you do her food program for the duration and then you have a daily lecture and Q&A session as well. If anyone is interested, I'll report back with a trip report and if there are any questions that I should bring up, please let me know. And please, please, please wish me luck that I make it through the classes!
KirstenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 10:39 AM  
~ Beth ~

Kirsten - What a wonderful hubby you have I defintely want to hear every detail when you get back. I am on a Tracy kick myself right now and loving every minute. I hope you have a wonderful time I wouldn't worry about being a newbie but instead would look at it as perfect timing to learn everything from scratch from Tracy herself

~ Beth ~
~ Beth ~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 10:47 AM  
Honeydew

Awesome! Have a great time! I heard TA is working on home equipment....maybe you can find out a little more about it! Can't wait for you to tell us what the detox week is like! Looking forward to hearing all the details!
Honeydew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 11:02 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

So excited for you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Old 07-28-13, 11:06 AM  
fuzzie
VF Supporter

WOW, that is crazy exciting! I am sure you will do great and I cannot think of a better way to kickstart a TA rotation. There has been really little info about these bootcamp experiences so please tell us ALL about it!

Have fun!!
fuzzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 11:10 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Have fun!! Your DH sounds wonderful. I definitely would like to hear details when you get back. I'm sure you'll do great!!
Old 07-28-13, 11:14 AM  
violingal3

Umm...yes, we are all interested in a trip report!!! That's so cool, have an awesome time!!!!
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 12:03 PM  
PhyllisG

Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all about it--the classes, the food, and of course Tracey and of course your overall experience.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 12:10 PM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

How exciting! Can't wait to hear all the details! Have a great time!
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-13, 12:32 PM  
topfitmama

Wow! Have fun, Kristen!
I'd like to hear about everything, from the food plan (is it enough??) and the exercise to the overall vibe over the detox week.
I'm not a TA fan, but I'm always interested in people's experiences with instructors and methods, especially live experiences! I'm so jealous!
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote