Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-20, 06:06 PM  
LizEMA

Mike Donavanik/Sweat Factor 30 day Free Trial

Mike D has increased his standard 7 day free trial to 30.

He sent out an email stating that in light of the COVID-19 outbreak and all the stress and hardship that has come with it, he wanted to do something to try and alleviate that however he could, for whomever he could.

You DO need to enter your CC info, but, per his checkout page, if you cancel before those 30 days are up, you will not be charged.

He also noted that if any financial hardships you are currently experiencing due to COVID-19 were preventing you from being able to continue on with a subscription to the site past the 30 day trial, he welcomed you to reach out and contact him, vowing to help as much as he could.

I've never subscribed to his site before, so I can't offer any opinions of it. (From what I can tell, the majority of the WOs offered on SweatFactor seem to be 30 min [and under] and metabolic. There are low impact offerings, as well.)

If anyone takes advantage of the offer, I hope they'll come back and let us know their opinions. (I know macska used to subscribe to his site and was a big fan.)
Old 03-13-20, 11:12 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

When I saw his email, I thought it was a very thoughtful gesture.

With the potential for many people being isolated in their homes and unable to get to the gym, it will be a welcome outlet for pent up energy.

I haven't subscribed to Sweat Factor yet but I've watched some of his previews and short clips and they look great!
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-20, 02:55 PM  
severin817

I think it’s awesome he’s offering this.

Some of my he ladies in my class have stopped coming to class because they have at-risk people in their households. I suggested they sign up for Sweatfactor. So far they’re enjoying it.

He has so many workouts on there. There’s yoga, stretching, weights and, of course, cardio. Really good instructors like Mike, of course, Anja Garcia, Sarah Kusch, and Gideon Akande.

Laura
Old 03-14-20, 06:11 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I thought this was a nice gesture on Mike's part. I talked to a friend I have in northern Virgina, & he said there were only 10 people at the Planet Fitness when he went the other night.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-20, 12:34 PM  
pharma_gal

Does anyone know if it’s easy to cancel? I’m really interested in the 30 day trial but since you have to enter your credit card info I want to know if it’s easy to cancel before the 30 days. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mike d, mike donavanik, sweat factor