Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-23-20, 07:48 AM  
IceQueen07

I ended up caving on these and ordered, but the shipping was only 4.95 so I didn't have to really purchase anything else. Hoping that I like them and will use them.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 08:07 AM  
Lannette

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I ended up caving on these and ordered, but the shipping was only 4.95 so I didn't have to really purchase anything else. Hoping that I like them and will use them.
Thanks for posting this Candice. We'll see if I cave right before the prices go up. This set just doesn’t feel like a good fit for me.

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 08:48 AM  
Rhonda

I am not getting this set. I don't do HIIT, I have enough yoga to last a lifetime and I don't care for Cathe Yoga, and I can't see the strength being any different than what she has done in the past.

The price isn't really all that great, IMO.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 08:50 AM  
marki64

Quote:
That's not a bad shipping price!! Good to know. I am still debating. I really feel like I have enough Cathe variety and that X10 offers tough 30 min. workouts. And there are so many 30 min YT ones. I really don't need these.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 09:15 AM  
bubbles76

I have to pay shipping and tax. I'm still debating too. I mean, it's not like I can't cancel if I see the clips and they don't appeal to me. But since I've already got Fit Split and 4DS, how many other 30 minute workouts from Cathe do I need?

Gotta admit though, if Al were going to be in them, I'd probably scoop them up in a heart beat. Yes, I'm an Al fan ::
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 09:37 AM  
pharma_gal

If you buy a coupe downloads to get the price up to 50, do you get free shipping or it has to be additional DVDs? Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 10:44 AM  
AnMrsDe

Quote:
That was my philosophy also....I would've spent a lot more had I ordered another dvd...more than $4.95 anyway. (I didn't want anything else, so it worked out). And I didn't preorder Step Boss (step w/o's), so I hope these will be to my liking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I have to pay shipping and tax. I'm still debating too. I mean, it's not like I can't cancel if I see the clips and they don't appeal to me. But since I've already got Fit Split and 4DS, how many other 30 minute workouts from Cathe do I need?
Even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Gotta admit though, if Al were going to be in them, I'd probably scoop them up in a heart beat. Yes, I'm an Al fan ::
Haha! You know, Al is in a few of the Lives classes! He does great, too, btw...always picking up a heavier weight!! Some nice eye candy during her classes!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 12:33 PM  
TinaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
If you buy a coupe downloads to get the price up to 50, do you get free shipping or it has to be additional DVDs? Thanks!
To get free shipping, the $50 must come from the ShopCathe site. The Cathe Download site is on a different system and they must be ordered separately.

"Don't be Defeated!" ~~ Cathe
"I know it's hard. But, do it. Please. ~~ Sylwia
"Nothing comes easy. It's always a fight. ~~ Cathe
TinaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 12:42 PM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaS View Post
To get free shipping, the $50 must come from the ShopCathe site. The Cathe Download site is on a different system and they must be ordered separately.
Ok thanks so much!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-20, 01:12 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
I asked Mary and she said Easter. Hope that helps!
Thanks for posting this...good to know!

And I hope this nonsense of need and purchasing DVDs is squelched soon. Insert image of Linda with hands on hips perched on high step ' soapbox' I am prepared to defend the necessity of workout purchases on every front but VF. While I totally commiserate with the decision to not purchase because of physical limitations or personal preference, the whole concept of need is just something that seems blasphemous on VF...

Linda back to living vicariously through others deliberating on future purchases

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30