Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-13, 06:16 AM  
flamingoo

Buti Discount for VF

I did mention this on another thread, but thought I would post it here as well I emailed Buti yesterday and asked them if they would be having a sale on their dvds any time soon. They wrote back and offered a discount to anyone on VF. They also asked very nicely if we could please keep the discount to VF people only. The code is VFITFORUM19( all caps) good from July 30-August 10. The dvds also need to be purchased through www.bizziegold.com I thought it was very nice of them to offer. Oh and with the discount it's $39.99 instead of 49.99.
Have a great day!
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 06:49 AM  
deineira

I went to the BUTI site to order the DVDs, but then I stopped because I could not get a good sense of what exactly is in this set. Can someone who has it pipe in and let me know? I just bought the 3 DVD set for Doonya and did not find it to be worthwhile, so now I'm a little gun shy.

Thank you.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 07:13 AM  
azuniga

It has a 25, 45 and 60 min Tone workouts. It also has an Ab, Arm and Legs sculpt workouts which are HIIT. She has tutorials on all the basic Buti moves and the sculpting workouts. Plus you get a calendar for a beginner, moderate and advanced.
Old 07-31-13, 07:41 AM  
LaCatrina

Why did I open this thread!!! Are there any reviews out there for this set? How do you guys like it?
Old 07-31-13, 08:07 AM  
azuniga

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCatrina View Post
Why did I open this thread!!! Are there any reviews out there for this set? How do you guys like it?
I like them a lot. I'm on day 7 of their rotation. Their Good Earth Youtube videos are VERY similar to the dvds so if you like those, then I'm sure you'll like the dvds as well. The sculpting workouts are 3 min and you repeat them 4x. They are similar to the XY workouts on Youtube, but a little less intense.
Old 07-31-13, 12:10 PM  
deineira

Thanks for the information. I think I better pass on these, as I am not sure I would be able to resell them if I end up not liking them. I checked on ebay and I could not find anything for resale.
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 12:18 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Has anyone been able to get the code to work? When I follow the bizziegold link we're meant to follow, I can't add the thing to my cart (that button does nothing). When I go through their website and then apply the coupon code, I get "coupon code does not exist" (or something like that). Is it just me?
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 12:22 PM  
flamingoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Has anyone been able to get the code to work? When I follow the bizziegold link we're meant to follow, I can't add the thing to my cart (that button does nothing). When I go through their website and then apply the coupon code, I get "coupon code does not exist" (or something like that). Is it just me?

No- it's not just you. I'm waiting for a response back from her. I'll let you know when I do
flamingoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-13, 12:47 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuniga View Post
I like them a lot. I'm on day 7 of their rotation. Their Good Earth Youtube videos are VERY similar to the dvds so if you like those, then I'm sure you'll like the dvds as well. The sculpting workouts are 3 min and you repeat them 4x. They are similar to the XY workouts on Youtube, but a little less intense.
I agree about trying the Good Earth Youtube videos. The Tone wos are like them. I haven't done the sculpting wos in the DVDs.

I hope they can get their discount to work soon.
Old 07-31-13, 12:47 PM  
Ella76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
When I placed my order through the www.bizziegold.com, I thought that pushing the add to cart button did nothing too. Then I checked my cart on that page and found that I had several in it. After I changed it back down to 1 item and put in the discount code everything worked and went smoothly.
Ella76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bizzie gold, buti