Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-22-19, 01:27 PM  
mtngoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
acquired from goodwill, $2.99 each:

Shaun T's Cize disk 1 with folder and literature - I needed these exact items from this set, having recd the Cize discs 2 & 3 earlier from A Generous VFer. my set is complete!

*Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates Maximum Fat Burning (Gaiam)

*Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates Short Cut to Slim (Gaiam)

*these were add-ons/deluxe DVDs to her basic kit that came with the gadget, and my set is almost complete.

from BookOff, a used bookstore:
Egoscue Pain Free Workout Series, 2 DVD set, $2.50
Great finds! How lucky that you found the Cize materials to complete your set - woo!

Lacey (trying to convince Brent to take a Pilates class): C'mon Brent, don't you want to unify your mind and body?
Brent: Nah. I'm not gonna put all my eggs in one basket.
Corner Gas Season1 Episode 3 "Pilates Twist"
mtngoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-19, 01:35 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtngoat View Post
Great finds! How lucky that you found the Cize materials to complete your set - woo!
thanks!! the sales clerk was skeptical about my accepting the item "as is" until I told her both the DVD and literature was enough to complete my set!

one man's trash.....is a vidiot's treasure.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-19, 03:52 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusca View Post
Sealed P90X+ for $3.99.
Whoa that's amazing! Hope you enjoy it
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-19, 04:36 PM  
Ann1964

Cathe TimeSaver & another one don't recall name
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-19, 04:06 PM  
Leonana

I found this dvd at Goodwill, and bought it for for around $2.25. It's Classic Firm, Body Sculpting Basics by Susan Harris. I've never done a classic firm, so looking forward to trying it.

They also had Slim in 6, but I decided to pass on that one.
Old 03-20-19, 09:30 PM  
Pam

Picked up yesterday Jillian Michaels’ Body Shred Set for $4. They had all the fitness DVDs on a separate bookshelf, hidden by a chair, but being a VFer they called to me!
Old 03-23-19, 06:22 PM  
wendug

Today I picked up The Firm- Hips Thighs and Abs for 69 cents. It is from the bss3 series, which isn't my favorite, but I don't have many floor work workouts in my collection.
Old 03-24-19, 07:04 PM  
jusca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam View Post
Picked up yesterday Jillian Michaels’ Body Shred Set for $4. They had all the fitness DVDs on a separate bookshelf, hidden by a chair, but being a VFer they called to me!
that's an absolute steal! good honing in on the set. your vf dvd radar is in mighty fine working order. lol
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-19, 08:44 PM  
jusca

There's definitely a Cathlete in my area. It's very unusual to find any Cathe workouts but now they are showing up at the thrift store. Oddly enough, I had just dropped off a few Cathe workouts in the donation bin before I looked around in the store. lol

I got these for $.99 each:

Intensity
Crossfire
High Step Circuit
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-19, 12:23 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

saw an Indo Board at Goodwill today. it didn't have the cylinder that rolls underneath. i didn't take note of the price.

i had never known about this balance board - i came home to check online what it was.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm 6 pack, indo board, thrift store finds, vytas baskauskas, winsor slimming pilates