Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-17, 11:30 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

I was in the Dollar Tree on Monday and found Shed 5 Fast with Lindsay Brin. I picked it up ($1!!!) even though I knew nothing about it. It has 2 30-minute interval workouts; I did the first today and liked it!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-17, 06:51 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
did Matt Damon show up? .... sorry, i couldn't resist!

Haha! Now that would have been a treat
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 01:24 PM  
Vantreesta

Hoopnotica in shrink wrap for $2
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 11:37 AM  
Garrie A.

Bumping.

Today, at Goodwill. All DVDs were $2 and still shrink wrapped. Here's what I bought:
The FIRM Maximum Body Shaping
The FIRM Fat Blaster
The FIRM 5 Day Abs
The FIRM Sculpted Buns Hips and Thighs

All four are the unchaptered Goodtimes versions, but I'll live with them. I already have 5 Day Abs on the Tough Tape 2 combo DVD, so I'll be trading that one and SBHT. (I got SBHT in a trade last week)

Now I have a spare copy of MBS. That is my favorite Firm of all time, and nobody can pry it from my cold dead hands!

P.S. They also had Calorie Killer (BSS2, led by Nancy Tucker) still shrinkwrapped, but since I got that one too in a trade I passed on it.
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Cathe STS 2.0

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-17, 10:45 PM  
bubbles76

Great finds Garrie!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-17, 02:47 AM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Ahhhh! I need a thrift store with those items near me!!! Great finds!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-17, 02:09 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

both sealed:

Burstfit Original Josh Axe & Suzanne Bowen, $5
Burstfit Fire Josh Axe, $5

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 05:09 PM  
IceQueen07

Went to Goodwill today and found a Cathe Total Muscle Sculpting/Total Body Stretching and Pilates by Kristin McGee. Don't know if either are worth owning, but just couldn't pass up getting them.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 10:30 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Sealed Leslie Power Mile and Give Me Ten. Both were 50 cent. No way could I not purchase them! This upcoming week I am going thrift store hunting for dvds. I remember of days past finding steps, the Fanny lifter (three different times!) dumb bells, mats, and really good dvds. I remember finding all of the Firms for $1. I will report back if I find anything good!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-17, 10:41 PM  
seagreen01
VF Supporter

Today I had some clothing to drop of at the Salvos and had a quick look around. I saw what looked like a book with Insanity written on it, pulled it off the shelf and there was the whole Insanity set of DVDs plus 2 bonus discs. Everything appears to be there within the set minus the nutrition section. All discs appear in good condition. It had a $20 price tag discounted for seniors Tues to $16. I am intrigued by this set and will give it a go when I move to my new house next month. I have a dedicated room to set up for workouts first and heaps of unpacking to do. If the set doesn't work out (too hard on my 60 year old joints) I can pass it on or back to the Salvos.
seagreen01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie super walk kit, resistance booster cables, thrift store finds, walk-eat-lose, x-factor st