Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-13-19, 03:37 PM  
Sharaz

Complexes!!! Where are the clips

I Ike the paper breakdown but I need to know if these are cluttered / disorganized workouts or not. I remember not liking her previous clips.
Old 07-13-19, 06:25 PM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
Complexes!!! Where are the clips

I Ike the paper breakdown but I need to know if these are cluttered / disorganized workouts or not. I remember not liking her previous clips.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIKnPkmFnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3KewF9CebA
Old 07-14-19, 11:09 AM  
Sharaz

Thanks Taiga! Good that she is alone this time. I like Dasha’s haircut

Everything she does can be done with dumbbells. I use dumbbells for many explosive movement showed in KB workouts.

See below clip. He’s doing a complex the way I’m use to. I got many routines from T-Natiion. Their complexes are usually heavy on the lower rep range. Here he’s using a 60. Even swinging it! This complex is really cool.

https://youtu.be/SYQqMJHgtK8
Old 07-23-19, 01:38 PM  
aliskina

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks Cjayd! I'd probably just just work one side at a time during the workout, as chances are very good that I'd never remember to switch starting hands from workout to workout
Bubbles, I would suggest using 2 lighter KB or dumbbells, if you have a pair to keep her flow going and see how you can modify it.
aliskina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-19, 05:46 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliskina View Post
Bubbles, I would suggest using 2 lighter KB or dumbbells, if you have a pair to keep her flow going and see how you can modify it.
Thanks! I haven't bought it yet, still thinking on it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-20, 01:43 PM  
angie_nrs

Old Thread Alert

I recently ordered this set b/c I love the Scorcher series and have been looking for something similar. This is NOT it. I rarely send workouts back b/c I don't like them, but this one is going back. I know I would never do it again. There's no music and I didn't realize that these complexes were a set of exercises that basically TIFT meaning that you do one exercise 5 times on each side....then add another exercise so you do both exercises 5 times on each side, then add another exercise so you do those 3 exercises, etc. etc. It gets old real quick.

The doubles I used DB's b/c I didn't want to order 2 kettlebells of the same weight. I've got enough weights as it is.

With what was on these DVD's, I really didn't think it was necessary for 4 DVD's except to make it look like it was an actual set, which IMHO it really is not. In all fairness, I didn't even view the beginner DVD since I am not a beginner. It was definitely not worth the price IMHO and I did not enjoy them at all.
Old 09-16-20, 09:00 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharaz View Post
See below clip. He’s doing a complex the way I’m use to. I got many routines from T-Natiion. Their complexes are usually heavy on the lower rep range. Here he’s using a 60. Even swinging it! This complex is really cool.

https://youtu.be/SYQqMJHgtK8
Love this complex!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dasha libin, kbkb, kettlebell kickboxing, melt down, melt down complex