Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-17-19, 10:05 AM  
ardnas

Leslie Sansone Walk 15 on QVC

Just a heads up that Leslie's Walk 15 is at QVC with a Black Friday sale price and Free S&H (today only).

-And if you've never made a purchase from QVC you can use the code TAKE10 for $10 off.
Old 11-17-19, 11:26 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
Just a heads up that Leslie's Walk 15 is at QVC with a Black Friday sale price and Free S&H (today only).

-And if you've never made a purchase from QVC you can use the code TAKE10 for $10 off.
Thank you for posting this. I keep going back and forth on this set. The price is great but how many walking workouts do I really need?
Old 11-17-19, 11:33 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

thanks for the head's up. regarding the TAKE10 code, is it based on your email or mailing address as far as determining whether you are eligible for that discount? i guess i can just give it a shot and see if it rejects the code.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-19, 11:43 AM  
ardnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
thanks for the head's up. regarding the TAKE10 code, is it based on your email or mailing address as far as determining whether you are eligible for that discount? i guess i can just give it a shot and see if it rejects the code.
I am not sure. Please tell if it works with another email addy.
Old 11-17-19, 11:44 AM  
ardnas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
I keep going back and forth on this set.
Me too, but I think I might cave. I like variety! And, it is on DVD.
Old 11-17-19, 12:18 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
Good question! I was wondering the same thing. I bought a cat brush from them 15+ years ago and nothing else since. I also have moved and I have another email address that I can use. I may just buy it to see if it works. At that price, this set would be a steal.
Old 11-17-19, 12:23 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
I am not sure. Please tell if it works with another email addy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Good question! I was wondering the same thing. I bought a cat brush from them 15+ years ago and nothing else since. I also have moved and I have another email address that I can use. I may just buy it to see if it works. At that price, this set would be a steal.
the first thing they ask for is your email address, so i used another one. i did a search in one of my email files and noticed i ordered 5 years ago, but it wasn't clear whether i had used the 10% off code. fortunately, billing address or shipping address is not one of the clues for determining eligibility.

also, because of my location, hawaii doesn't get free shipping, so i shipped it to my son's address.

reminders - they charge your state's sales tax and they do not ship to Canada.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
Old 11-17-19, 03:37 PM  
rhbrand

I've got it in my cart, and I buy from QVC on occasion.

It did not give me the 10off.

Now I'm a little like "do I need it?"
Old 11-17-19, 06:43 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhbrand View Post
I've got it in my cart, and I buy from QVC on occasion.

It did not give me the 10off.

Now I'm a little like "do I need it?"
leslie is something i cannot resist. and i use them. in fact, i had to employ a Leslie Ban in order to tackle my virgins!

Old 11-17-19, 08:24 PM  
donnamp

Just caved - I used the Take10 code and it was only $20 and change!

I have been in a slump lately and the formula that I have been using to keep moving is one mile plus a short Pilates routine....

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
walk 15