Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-25-18, 10:32 AM  
pollytc

Yoga-Burn

I keep seeing sponsored workout dvd systems from Yoga-Burn.net on my Facebook feed created by Zoe Ray Cotton. I’m not a yogi, so not sure if this is new on the streets or old news. But her “technique” on the video piqued my interest. But it’s also $45! Anyone familiar with Zoe and her workouts? It seems like she has more on her website.

Thanks for any info!
Old 03-25-18, 11:08 AM  
pricek

I’m curious to know more about Yoga Burn as well.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 12:02 PM  
bubbles76

I'm almost positive there was some buzz about her some years ago. Let me see if I can find some links.

ETA:
VF Link 1
VF Link 2

I tagged this thread too, so that anyone else looking for information on Zoe Bray Cotton can find it.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 12:41 PM  
pollytc

Thank you, Bubbles!
Old 03-25-18, 02:15 PM  
momofcha

I ordered it and haven’t even opened it a year later

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 02:47 PM  
bubbles76

Well Sue, you're just going to have to try it to give us recent feedback
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 03:06 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I'm almost positive there was some buzz about her some years ago. Let me see if I can find some links.

ETA:
VF Link 1
VF Link 2

I tagged this thread too, so that anyone else looking for information on Zoe Bray Cotton can find it.
Thanks Bubbles.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 05:15 PM  
JeepGirl

I've been doing it and really liking it. She just came out with a new system for lower body training and I'll be starting that this week. The first system, Yoga Burn Challenge, is 12 workouts total, a progression of 3 each month for 4 months. Each workout is 15 minutes; she designed them to be done three times in a row. So Monday you would do work out 1 3 times for 45 minutes, Wednesday you would do work out 2 3times for 45 minutes, and Friday you would do work out 3 3 times for 45 minutes. (I prefer to do workouts 1-2-3 every workout day rather than repeating the same one.). At first I wasn't sure about the set up but I came to like it more than doing one continuous work out for 45 minutes. Some days I work out in the morning, at lunch, and after work if I don't have 45 minutes at one time. I like that I can break it up differently depending on my time constraints and mood. The yoga is blended with calisthenics. I plan on retiring and traveling in an RV in the future and this will be perfect as you don't need a lot of room or equipment. When you buy the package you receive DVD's, but as a bonus you also get the digital versions you can stream or download. One last thing: her physique is inspiring! I have her Yoga Burn monthly as well as the new booty workouts. I haven't done much of the monthly ones but I think each DVD (there are 6) has 12 workouts about 20-40 minutes in length and each month is a different style of yoga. HTH!
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-18, 05:24 PM  
JeepGirl

Just wanted to add that if you watch the "infomercial" it is pretty awful. The woman narrating introduces herself as Zoe Bray Cotton and is over the top obnoxious, but that is not Zoe's voice. If you go to buy it you will be offered a couple of extras and in order to decline it you need to click on a statement that says something like "yes I understand that under no circumstances will I ever be offered this deal ever, ever again." I hate marketing ploys. She sends out emails; about half are pitches for other products that she must get a cut from, but the other half is helpful/educational info about yoga and diet.
JeepGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-18, 12:12 AM  
Getfit

I have it but have never used it. I think it is still sealed.

Tags
yoga burn, zoe bray cotton