Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-18, 11:07 AM  
Tugger31

Question Help...Compare and Contrast...

JNL Fusion with Chalene Extreme. I'm working on getting a few more shorter workout options and realized I really need rotations to follow for consistency. Trying to decide which one to get. Thanks!
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-18, 12:32 PM  
upperwside

I have both, and have not done either in a while. I think Chalene is better for muscle building and JNL is better for endurance.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-18, 04:36 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Chalean Extreme:

- Three "total body" workouts, with one cardio hiit and a circuit using light weights and cardio per week.

- Workouts are around 30 - 40 minutes.

- Three month rotation.

- Nice pace to lift heavy, specially during the push phase, great fun muscle building program, tracking sheets to make sure you keep making progress with your weights.

- First month uses combination moves (upper, lower), second phase isolated moves, third phase combination (upper, lower, core).

- 9 exercises per lifting workout, 1st phase 12 reps, 2nd phase 8 reps, 3rd phase 12 reps.

JNL Fusion:

- Split routines, 2 Lower, 2 Upper, 2 Cardio, and a short total body routine (10 min.), depending in which set you get, basic or deluxe, the deluxe has a longer total body and an extra lower and upper body, I think short ab routines as well.

- The weight workouts are circuits of 30 sec strength and 30 sec cardio repeated three times, I think there are six circuits.

- Workouts are around 30 min. I think the cardio are shorter (?) I don't remember well.

- You can go heavy or light as you want, just try to count your reps, to made them even.

- Workouts are good to build lean muscle mass while burning fat.

- Rotation is 2 months. The basic set rotation has Upper / Lower and total body one week, and the next week Lower/ Upper, Lower/Upper a week and cardio and stretch each week.

* Both sets has a flexibility workout at about 20 min. each, mostly athletic. With JNL you keep rotating the same workouts during the whole two months, and with CLX you get three new strength workouts each month, and keep doing the same cardio if you decide to stick to them, or has the option to get the deluxe dvd for new cardio options, I did ended adding other cardio, as I didn't like using light weights, between heavy lifting days. HTH a bit.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote