Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-19, 11:44 AM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
Nice.

I see you're from Colorado? Where? So many good instructors in that state. I'm thinking about flying to Denver in the next year.
I am originally from Texas but grew up in Trinidad and have been in Colorado Springs for a few years. I would love to take a live class. Colorado is a great place to live and visit. Have you been out before?

By Trinidad I mean Trinidad Colorado lol
Theeearn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 12:25 PM  
anetta

I thought I read that S & S in motion is Sahra's favorite workout.

Still do my CS and Qigong in the morning along with my "happy hour" of riding my bike or walking.

Still anxiously awainting new workouts

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 12:27 PM  
Izzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theeearn View Post
I am originally from Texas but grew up in Trinidad and have been in Colorado Springs for a few years. I would love to take a live class. Colorado is a great place to live and visit. Have you been out before?

My son and DIL live in Arvada. They moved to the Denver area 2 years ago from Houston. She got a job at Kender Morgan the Pipeline Safety company which is why they moved. They love Denver area. I am going to visit in November and then again at Christmas.

Mary
Izzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 12:59 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:

I've been at the Essentrics retreat and teacher's training when they were held at Estes Park. Flew in and took the shuttle to the airport.

I'm seriously considering flying out in the next year as there are so many fantastic instructors....a couple I talk with regularly and consider friends.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 07:39 PM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post
I've been at the Essentrics retreat and teacher's training when they were held at Estes Park. Flew in and took the shuttle to the airport.

I'm seriously considering flying out in the next year as there are so many fantastic instructors....a couple I talk with regularly and consider friends.
That sounds like a great retreat. I love Estes park.... I wonder if there are any instructors here in the springs?
Old 09-22-19, 07:41 PM  
Theeearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
My son and DIL live in Arvada. They moved to the Denver area 2 years ago from Houston. She got a job at Kender Morgan the Pipeline Safety company which is why they moved. They love Denver area. I am going to visit in November and then again at Christmas.

Mary
Very nice. Have you been out to Colorado before. The weather is usually pretty mild compared to say Michigan (my husband is from there).
Old 09-22-19, 08:06 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
That sounds like a great retreat. I love Estes park.... I wonder if there are any instructors here in the springs?
There are a couple L1 instructors. You can check for classes here: https://essentrics.com/instructorcommunity.html#CERT

Click on find an instructor in the US, then scroll down to your state. You do want to scroll further down from the fitness clubs to the individual instructors.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-19, 08:13 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Today was the standing segment of Prechoreographed workout #7, it has some similarities to the original Body Sculpting Series. I’m teaching it on Tues, first class in a while, so I’m feeling rusty, lol. I also did a Kettlebell workout & some yoga.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 09:19 AM  
Izzy

Quote:
Very nice. Have you been out to Colorado before. The weather is usually pretty mild compared to say Michigan (my husband is from there).
I was there last year in November. Before that it was just driving through a few times. My daughter was just there visiting for the weekend.
Old 09-24-19, 09:21 AM  
Izzy

September 21-A lot of rain today. Trying to squeeze in a walk between down pours. I got one in until about 20 mins from home and the heavens opened.
September 22-More rain all day. It finally stopped around 7:00 p.m. 45 min walk, LS/BB/Total body, CS806.
September 23-1 hour walk, 40 Min walk, 20 mins yoga.
September 24-1.25 hour walk

My most consistent month of posting here yet!

I hope all is well.

Mary