Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Clothing, Shoes, Equipment, Gear
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-12, 02:37 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edie View Post
I found ZigLite Run. Is that different from Zigtech. It does say it uses Zigtech technology.
Edie...did you buy them here or online?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-12, 06:34 PM  
Edie

Hi Jeannine,

I'm actually going to Sports Authority today to try on the ZigTech Electrify shoes. I think those are cross trainers. And once I get the sizing, I will also buy the Ziglite Run at Zappos in the Black with Hot Pink Zigzag soles for my running.
Edie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-13, 06:00 PM  
NRGWoman

I love my Zigs too My feet feel much better since I started wearing them. Because I wear an 11 in women's workout shoes I can buy the men's version. Now I always have black shoes to wear with my black yoga pants.

Recently it was time for me to get some new ones and I found them on Amazon for $40/pr, so...I bought 6 pair
NRGWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-13, 10:41 AM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Are these the shoes that Shaun wears in Asylum?

I did a search on Amazon and it looks like Zigs don't come in wide sizes. Reeboks tend to run narrow (at lest for me).
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-13, 09:55 AM  
TreeLuvr87

I bought some Zigs for my home workouts and love them. I'd been a Nike devotee since high school but figured I should try something outside my narrow box of options. So much more comfy than any Nike cross trainer, especially with lots of side-to-side work.

Also, I love how my carpet looks after a workout, haha! Little lines all over the place. Hubby comes in and says, "I can tell you got in a good workout this morning," if the lines are spread out enough.
TreeLuvr87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-13, 10:30 AM  
Wanda
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alta-tude View Post
Are these the shoes that Shaun wears in Asylum?

I did a search on Amazon and it looks like Zigs don't come in wide sizes. Reeboks tend to run narrow (at lest for me).
I got a pair of Zigs a few months ago on clearance at Sports Authority. I would never have bought them without trying them on first because Reeboks are too narrow for my feet - I'm a huge Ryka fan. But these are different than the usual Reebok shoe, the box is shaped like a regular Saucony shoe and about that wide.

Same here with the carpet marks. Our floor looks like it was worked over with a cultivator when I just walk across the room.
Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reebok, reebok zigs, reebok zigtechs, shoes