Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-12, 12:15 PM  
violingal3

I haven't done the rotation, but do my own thing with them. Love JNL, love the workouts, definitely one of my best purchases ever.
violingal3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 12:59 PM  
Whimzee

How easy is the set to modify?

I used to consider myself an intermediate exerciser but have not been exercising consistently for a few years. Therefore, I have lost a lot of - well - everything. So I think I'm down to a beginner level again! And age is starting to creep up -
Whimzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-12, 02:11 PM  
kitty12

Whimzee, I did mostly barre, yoga and elliptical prior to doing JNL Fusion - with only a little plyo. I found it very easy to modify the impact down to virtually no impact in the first week or two, then found I didn't need to. As for the rest of it, use as much or little weight as you like, and pause the DVD if you need to catch your breath. I think JNL is very easy to modify for any level.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-13, 07:45 PM  
gingersnap

My package came today. I was a little dismayed how beat up the box was, but it looks like everything is fine inside. I'll be beginning on Sunday.
-Amanda
gingersnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-13, 06:13 AM  
Sharaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersnap View Post
My package came today. I was a little dismayed how beat up the box was, but it looks like everything is fine inside. I'll be beginning on Sunday.
-Amanda
good! I hope you like it and let us know how it goes
Old 01-06-13, 09:06 PM  
gingersnap

So I did shoulder shredder today. I have to be honest, after doing many "systems" as well as stand alone dvds, I'm not sure this is worth the $130. At least I have a while to make up my mind whether I want to return it or not.

Also, I'm a little confused why the regular set's rotation uses an advanced dvd (Total Body Transformer). I don't own that one so I guess I'll just sub with another one in the set.
Old 01-06-13, 09:53 PM  
GotToBeFit

Are you sure its not in your package? I ordered the basic set and received the advanced workouts. My package came with a note to that affect.
Old 01-06-13, 10:28 PM  
kitty12

I know that one was renamed but can't remember if it was one of the Advanced DVDs or not. I do think one of the Advanced DVDs was included in the rotation, but most people received it still when they ordered the basic set.

Total Body Transformer (core) – aka Crak-a-Lacking Cardio & Abs

Just found my notes and yes, that was the Advanced DVD but most people still received it. Perhaps that isn't true anymore.
kitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-13, 04:13 PM  
gingersnap

I didn't receive any of the advanced DVDs I think they may have done that when it was first released, but not anymore. I have written them an email asking which DVD I should use in place of it as well as when I'll need to return my package by if I'm not satisfied. I did my second workout today and still not "feeling it". I'll give it a week or two...
Old 01-07-13, 04:29 PM  
Fitstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingersnap View Post
I didn't receive any of the advanced DVDs I think they may have done that when it was first released, but not anymore. I have written them an email asking which DVD I should use in place of it as well as when I'll need to return my package by if I'm not satisfied. I did my second workout today and still not "feeling it". I'll give it a week or two...
I saw this at Target over the weekend and was really tempted but right now I have a lot of new systems that I need to make use of (so I decided to hold off). I am interested to know your impressions of this system and why you are not feeling it.
Fitstick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jennifer nicole lee, jnl, jnl fusion