Old 07-17-17, 11:07 AM  
upperwside

Cathe's new series!!!!

Cannot wait!!!!

https://cathe.com/pre-order-cathes-n...split-workouts
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:12 AM  
bubbles76

Well, get ready for a Roost list from me so I can justify this buy . Maybe it will be an early Christmas present to myself. I would love to see times before I commit though.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:20 AM  
cecififi

I'm in on this one for sure.
cecififi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:23 AM  
Bubbeez

Bummer! Another advanced series. I was hoping for ICE 2.
Bubbeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:27 AM  
cindyw75

I'm so excited for this!
cindyw75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:31 AM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

WOW that was fast, I'm hardly on top of the Fit Tower Advanced and Strong and Sweaty releases.

ETA: huh. I'm going to wait until late in the ordering process to see what the premixes are. Remember with the ICE series, a lot of people asked for a premix with Muscle Meltdowns only (ie an all-strength workout)? SNM said no, not possible, can only premix with the content on one disc, cannot pull from multiple discs. Well, reading the descriptions of Fit Split, it seems that there would be natural premixes like All Push-Pull (all weights), Mix and Shred Cardio (higher impact), Legs Max (Legs & Glutes plus the lower body exercises from Push and Pull Days), etc. But if SNM can't mix from separate DVDs, it won't happen for DVD purchasers.
Old 07-17-17, 11:48 AM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by athompson10 View Post
WOW that was fast, I'm hardly on top of the Fit Tower Advanced and Strong and Sweaty releases.

ETA: huh. I'm going to wait until late in the ordering process to see what the premixes are. Remember with the ICE series, a lot of people asked for a premix with Muscle Meltdowns only (ie an all-strength workout)? SNM said no, not possible, can only premix with the content on one disc, cannot pull from multiple discs. Well, reading the descriptions of Fit Split, it seems that there would be natural premixes like All Push-Pull (all weights), Mix and Shred Cardio (higher impact), Legs Max (Legs & Glutes plus the lower body exercises from Push and Pull Days), etc. But if SNM can't mix from separate DVDs, it won't happen for DVD purchasers.
I thought SNM pulled content from other discs before? Party Rockin' Step 1 & 2...didn't they have premixes that pulled from each disc? Or am I just dreaming??

This sounds like an updated 4 Day Split. I loved that set, so I'm definitely pre-ordering Fit Split!!!
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 11:58 AM  
dianestjohn

Maybe I missed it but how long are the workouts? I am guessing an hour each, 1/2 hr cardio and 1/2 hr weights? Anyhow, I'm in, can't beat the presale prices and the workouts sound great.
dianestjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 12:04 PM  
tiletha444

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianestjohn View Post
Maybe I missed it but how long are the workouts? I am guessing an hour each, 1/2 hr cardio and 1/2 hr weights? Anyhow, I'm in, can't beat the presale prices and the workouts sound great.
The description did not give a specific time. The cardio was described as a "short, intense" cardio routine. Cathe said that the Fit Split series is all about time efficient workouts, so my guess is that both segments will total an hour or even less.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-17, 12:28 PM  
bex

Lord knows I don't need to buy more workouts.

But I am Sooo In for these.
bex is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, fit split, fit split reviews