Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-05-21, 12:54 PM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
Now that I've seen that it IS possible to download these, I am interested. Not sure if I can swing the $97 before it's not available anymore (a little bit more time/notice would have been good so I could plan paychecks ), so I may be waiting until June. I just hope the price doesn't increase.

Ok so we can download but we cannot save to our own hard drive or a USB stick. Is this correct,? We would need the purple player app in order to play? Thanks for your help

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 01:03 PM  
Verine
VF Supporter

I am on the fence as to when—not if—I will purchase this. I think $97 is a very reasonable price, but I wonder if that would increase when she opens up registration in June. As another poster said, I want to support small businesses, and I am thrilled that Jessica created something other than walking workouts. I hardly use DVDs anymore, and I’m glad the program is digital. The only issue is that I am newly postpartum and still trying to recover my core before I lift any heavy weights. Plus with two kids now under the age of 3, I am trying to be realistic about the length of my workouts once I’m able to start a consistent rotation. I feel that the $100 might be better spent re-subscribing to ZGym, which offers shorter workouts, or purchasing more Lauren Brooks programs. I’m going to sit on this for the next week, and if I decide to take the plunge, it won’t be until the last day.

Christina
Verine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 01:29 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Sherry, can you update your PP profile that has L&S to associate your purchase with your other email address that has the rest of your purchases?

If not, then tech support will have to do it on their end but it seems like an easy fix. I was in a similar situation (not with PP though) where I wanted to merge my accounts and it wasn’t a problem. Good luck!
I’m not sure. I think PP needs to do it. But thanks, I will check into it.
Old 03-05-21, 02:29 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
Ok so we can download but we cannot save to our own hard drive or a USB stick. Is this correct,? We would need the purple player app in order to play? Thanks for your help

sue
That I'm not sure, I guess that makes a difference (I didn't even think of it that way because I've never used Purple Player, so I didn't know that was how it worked). I just saw that it had been mentioned a few times now that the workouts could be downloaded and assumed that meant to our own devices. This is not making things easy to decide.
Old 03-05-21, 03:13 PM  
s2546

When you purchase from cathe you can save the download to your own hard drive. This one I'm not sure. I don't think so?

sue
Old 03-05-21, 03:20 PM  
Leonana

I believe you can only download to your device. You can’t download to a USB stick or hard drive.

In the introduction video on the Lift and Shift website, Jessica shows how to download, so maybe you don’t need PP to download.
Leonana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 03:28 PM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
I believe you can only download to your device. You can’t download to a USB stick or hard drive.

In the introduction video on the Lift and Shift website, Jessica shows how to download, so maybe you don’t need PP to download.
Thank you Leonana! So you do need her library or purple player to play the downloads unlike what cathe offers? Is this correct? Thank you so much for giving your thoughts. Really appreciate it as this is confusing for a vidiot!! Lol

sue
Old 03-05-21, 04:09 PM  
momofcha

I think people are missing the point of not being able to download to a USB. She is offering a 60 day money back guarantee. If you download them to a USB drive, what’s to stop you in 45 days emailing and asking for a refund? How can they possibly grant that when you have downloaded the workouts? By only having “access” through PurplePlay if you request a refund, they take access away.

Make sense?

That doesn’t help with other workouts and not being able to download, but hopefully it helps clear up some of this confusion.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-21, 05:28 PM  
s2546

Yes!! Thank you Sue

sue
Old 03-05-21, 06:12 PM  
IceQueen07

For those who purchased and previewed, how does the weight work compare to say Cathe lifting workouts? I'm currently doing Caroline Girven's EPIC program and I love Jessica workouts, but concerned it won't be up to the level that i am used to and for $100.00, I want to make sure. Thanks

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, lift and shift