Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-21, 07:15 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Yes I agree, a great reminder. I will do my best to post more. I love coming here every day, often a few times a day, and reading everyone's posts. Since VF slowed down over the past few years, I took to reading more of the threads in the Challenges and Check-Ins forum just for more good VF reading .
That is good reading, in fact, that is how I used to read VF when I first joined.
Old 01-02-21, 08:10 AM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
And Laura S. The thread titles of Cronies always bring a smile to my face...thanks to you guys
Aw thanks. That is something this check-in has always done. I don't think we could stop now...

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 10:11 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

I will try. I'm pretty good at replying to posts started by others but can never come up with a subject or topic to start new threads. Thanks to all of you who do!!
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 10:21 AM  
laurajhawk

Just to encourage y'all, I am having SO much fun reading the replies to the post I started (top instructors of 2020). If you can't think of a subject, picture yourself at a VF in-person (post-covid!) party. There's healthy and unhealthy food, lovely drinks, and workouts playing nonstop on all the TVs. You introduce yourself to the VFer at the buffet next to you... or at the TV playing one of your favorite workouts. What do you ask/tell them? Start a thread on that!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 12:56 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

My Posts Per Day: 2.25

My Total Posts:15,729

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 01:06 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I was actually going to make a resolution to stop posting so much.

My average is 2.83 posts per day. What level of videot is that?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 01:25 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer breeze View Post
Yes I agree, a great reminder. I will do my best to post more. I love coming here every day, often a few times a day, and reading everyone's posts. Since VF slowed down over the past few years, I took to reading more of the threads in the Challenges and Check-Ins forum just for more good VF reading .
I've taken to lurking on other check ins too! I did join one and have been grateful to be welcomed to it. I have several now and am thankful for them all even though I'm out of the habit of posting regularly.

I read many times a day but hope to get back to regularly posting on my check ins. I think I've posted more in the GD the past year than before.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-21, 01:27 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Probably not just because I workout almost exclusively with DVDs and they just aren’t being made much anymore, so I don’t have as much to talk about. I remember the good old days when there would be a feeding frenzy as everyone waited for the latest DVD set to be delivered.
I mostly do DVDs too but doggone it, people keep mentioning YouTube channels and lately I have been doing more of them, especially since my DVD player died. My brother and his girlfriend got me a Blu-ray player for Christmas but I haven't gotten it set up yet. Most likely hubby will have to do it since the TV is mounted on the wall and cords are in the wall, but first I have to move a bunch of equipment so we can get to the TV!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 01-02-21, 01:32 PM  
Vantreesta

What's the time span on the posts per day?? Mine says 3.06!!

I was wondering if a thread describing the various check ins and challenges might be helpful for anyone looking for more accountability in the new year.

Old 01-02-21, 02:04 PM  
tiletha444

I visit this site almost daily, but don't post much. I will do better. I pretty much use only DVDs and Les Mills On Demand.
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thread killer, vf activity