Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-20, 03:10 PM  
T2B

amg - healing vibes to your husband. Sorry that it has been so stressful but glad things are calming down.

Linda - what is that Brazilian workout you’re doing? Sounds like one workout that I don’t have. You reminded me that I have Ruthless which may be good add-ons to my Beast rotation.

Chrys - I love fruitcake. My mom makes the best fruitcake but I haven’t had it in years and years.

Cher - glad your cousin is back home.

Hope everyone is enjoying Christmas Eve!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-20, 03:54 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
Linda - what is that Brazilian workout you’re doing? Sounds like one workout that I don’t have. You reminded me that I have Ruthless which may be good add-ons to my Beast rotation.
Hey T2B!
It's a workout my VF Santa gave me and it's great fun!

https://www.amazon.com/DANCE-BE-FIT-...8842876&sr=8-3

Happy to enable!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-20, 08:38 PM  
CharM

amg, that sounds exhausting, it's no wonder you'd been mia. Sending wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cher, I'm glad to hear your cousin is home.

Merry Christmas, everyone! Feliz Navidad! Buon Natale! That's all I know.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 09:06 AM  
tangerine

amg, sending wishes for a quick and easy recovery for your DH! And that you have to stop driving everyone everywhere soon - I'm sure that must get tiring fast.

Cher, glad your cousin is home, hope he is doing better.

CharM, how is Miracle Miles? I considered it but wasn't sure if the music was good. (I mean as good as music can be with Leslie...)

I've been Leslie-ing a bunch this month, for Christmas I got Walk to the Hits Party Songs and Radio Remixes so I'm looking forward to doing those. I sub various moves in to her videos so having a variety of 'class' settings is always nice.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 12:07 PM  
cdayley

Merry Christmas to you guys! I'm so glad to be part of this group! We took breakfast and presents over to our youngest son this morning, and have face timed with our middle son. We will face time with our daughter and my parents soon. Then I will walk and make Grammy jammies to take to the girlies on Sunday..
Enjoy your day ❤
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 01:33 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Merry Christmas everyone and a belated Happy Hanukkah to those who observe.

I'm sorry for falling off with checking in - it's been "a month" that's for sure. My heart just wasn't in the Christmasing this year and I'm missing my sister and nephew who are in heaven this year, and my grand niece who moved to Vermont.

Instead of the hustle and bustle I've been finding joy in the occasional walk when it's not dark, getting a big mood lift from Lucy Wyndham-Read's Advent Calendar workouts, and loving my yoga.

Here's hoping you find joy where ever possible and good health to all.
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 03:36 PM  
tangerine

Whoops, forgot to say Merry Christmas to all!

Pat, so sorry for your loss and that you've had such a very bad year...I hope 2021 will be kinder all around.

Chrys, sounds like a good time. I made thumbprint cookies with my daughter this year, filled with raspberry jam and a lemon glaze - she loved them. Are your jammies cookies or something else?
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
tangerine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-20, 05:16 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! I've been a little sidelined from the side effects from the Reclast infusion. I'm finishing up a round of steriods to combat the skin irritation and mild hives I've been experiencing. I would really like to find out from the manufacturer when this typically resolves. Surely I'm not the only person who has experienced this. I had planned to travel to Georgia to check on family members, but that's now on hold until next year.

Pat, {{hugs}} and I hope 2021 will be so much better for you.

Chrys, that sounds like so much fun! I went to a Christmas Eve service yesterday, and it was wonderful. It's so nice to see church's in my area being allowed to meet in person again.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-20, 11:11 PM  
CharM

tangerine, I'd say the music is forgettable. The only one that I like is Mile 1 from disc 5, which is the "walk concert". I think a couple of ones were "I Heard it Through The Grapevine" and "Aint Too Proud To Beg".
The only thing that makes me roll my eyes is how they react to the band. They act as though it's the most amazing thing they've seen. haha Oh, and sometimes Kamilah makes faces as though she's in pain, but I find it amusing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Here's hoping you find joy where ever possible and good health to all.
Thank you, Pat. I'm sorry for all your losses this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ealakey View Post
I've been a little sidelined from the side effects from the Reclast infusion. I'm finishing up a round of steriods to combat the skin irritation and mild hives I've been experiencing.
That must be frustrating. I hope things get better for you soon.

~~waves to all ~~
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-20, 11:51 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Thank you everyone. We've all had troubles this year, from small to huge. Wishing everyone a better year to come.
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts