Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 01-06-21, 09:48 PM  
seabliss

Diana, was that Jessica a DVD workout?

Today I did a new one from Heather Robertson: Cardio Kickboxing. This one was fun and not too hard or fast-paced. I like kickboxing because it is generally low-impact but I can still expel stress with the punching and kicking, and the cardio does help with endorphins. I also did a Leslie mile (but my phone app only credited me with 1/5 mile ). DD did it with me, so that was fun.

Lynn, sleep is the best thing. (((hugs)))

Hoping Linda is doing ok!

Cheryl
Old 01-06-21, 09:51 PM  
Diana3271

Cheryl Yes, it's this one. It has 4 workouts on it. https://www.amazon.com/Walk-Day-Weig.../dp/B00R0HUEWK

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-21, 06:46 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Woke at 4:30 this morning.

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 8183
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-07-21, 04:50 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

21 Day Fix continues

Check-in: 21DF Lower Fix. I used weights for the calf raises, bands for the rest. The bands I've been using are the Body Gospel/Leslie "cable" ones. Put feet into the stirrups and no adjusting or wrapping around feet. Also worked well for the bonus round of fire hydrants, which are not the bent leg Rovers, but turn-out press-backs done on all fours.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-21, 07:21 PM  
seabliss

Today I did a Leslie fast mile in which the guy was leading, and then later I did a Bored Easily upper body Fitness Blender workout I've never done (because it's led by Daniel instead of Kelli). I like to pretty much mute him and play music because he talks a lot, lol. It was good, though, with a couple of moves I haven't done before.

Cynthia, I have some bands that I like that are like thick rubber cords with velcro straps for the ankles. It sounds like yours may be a bit similar?

Diana, I have that dvd set! I didn't recognize the name of the workout. Thank you!

Cheryl
Old 01-07-21, 09:04 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, if you look on amazon for Leslie Sansone's Super Walks kit (which is not currently available) you'll see a picture of her with the bands, which she calls cables in that workout set. Also, there's an old Body Gospel how to use the bands video on youtube. I know I saw a new set of similar bands on amazon last year, but can't find it.
Old 01-07-21, 11:06 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Check-In: 45 minute outdoor walk

I ordered 2 workouts from Classical Stretch and I was expecting them today. Hopefully they will come tomorrow. It seems like the workouts I have done have helped a bit with my neck. Of course this could be a temporary thing, LOL.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-08-21, 09:27 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Last night: Basic stretches, yesterday's step total 11,857
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy. Have a great start to your weekend!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-08-21, 10:59 AM  
lynnf

I've been trying to do the barre 3 Jan. challenge this week, despite feeling exhausted and like I've been hit by a truck. But today was a guest instructor running a boot camp type class, and I realized that this was a crazy plan. So after 7 minutes I stopped and did a 10 minute restore barre 3 and feel much better. December was the hardest month of my life and I'm going to have to do much easier exercise for a while.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-21, 03:27 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Yes, Lynn, exercise self-care! you need it.
Last week when I made your blueberry muffin recipe, I baked it in a small loaf pan, and froze slices of it. I love it.

Check-in: 21DF Flat Abs Fix. This is on the extra DVD that also has Barre Legs. It's a half hour straight of abwork; no warmup, no cooldown. It's meant to be a substitute for Pilates, but I think I'll stick with Pilates. Half hour walk outside after driving DD. It was sunny and not too cold. I'm going to add short Leslie walks on days when I don't feel like walking outside.