Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-20, 09:54 AM  
tiletha444

I've never been to a Road Trip, but it is something I want to do! The virtual sounds interesting. I don't know about paying $119 though...
tiletha444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 09:59 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I'm really curious about this but am not sure how it would work for me personally. I probably won't sign up but want full reports from those who do.

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 10:30 AM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiletha444 View Post
I've never been to a Road Trip, but it is something I want to do! The virtual sounds interesting. I don't know about paying $119 though...
This! I've never done a road trip either, but that seems pretty expensive for what this entails. It's pretty much the entire cost of Cathe Live for a year!
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 12:40 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
This! I've never done a road trip either, but that seems pretty expensive for what this entails. It's pretty much the entire cost of Cathe Live for a year!
I was thinking the same thing! It will be interesting reading how this zoom road trip works out. Would love to hear about it! Please post for those of you who participate!
manleym is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 11:53 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
I was thinking the same thing about the cost. The classes will be the same as doing Cathe Live. So, it's really the extras like the shopping, Q&A, and Lobby interaction, that make this different. $119 seems like a lot for that.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 11:19 AM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
I was thinking the same thing about the cost. The classes will be the same as doing Cathe Live. So, it's really the extras like the shopping, Q&A, and Lobby interaction, that make this different. $119 seems like a lot for that.
You ladies are making me rethink my decision.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 12:02 PM  
fanofladyvols

If you have done the real road trip, what would the raffle giveaways include?

Or is that unique to this virtual road trip?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 03:23 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
If you have done the real road trip, what would the raffle giveaways include?

Or is that unique to this virtual road trip?
I won a Cathe yoga mat (that I still occasionally use) at the San Diego road trip. It was mostly Cathe equipment. Someone got a stability ball, I think, and someone got hand weights. I can't remember anything else.
Old 10-21-20, 04:39 PM  
Messe

I’m one day away from being done with coordinating the upload, scheduling, logistics, etc. for a virtual meeting for a nonprofit. It’s been way more work and took much more time than I had expected. I’ve also attended or worked on a team for virtual events on all kinds of platforms since mid-March, so I have a reasonably good feel for what it’s going to take for Cathe and friends to pull this virtual road trip off. So although I won’t be attending, I don’t think $119 is too much to charge.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-20, 06:27 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messe View Post
I’m one day away from being done with coordinating the upload, scheduling, logistics, etc. for a virtual meeting for a nonprofit. It’s been way more work and took much more time than I had expected. I’ve also attended or worked on a team for virtual events on all kinds of platforms since mid-March, so I have a reasonably good feel for what it’s going to take for Cathe and friends to pull this virtual road trip off. So although I won’t be attending, I don’t think $119 is too much to charge.
Thanks for that perspective..that helps me to understand.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe road trip, cathe roadtrip, cathe virtual roadtrip, coronavirus