Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-14, 05:11 AM  
pollytc

My Virgin DVD - ZCut Kettlebells

I've been looking through all my virgins lately. Last night was ZCut Kettlebell dvds. Can you talk to me about these??

Thanks!
Old 07-23-14, 07:32 AM  
Breezy Trousers

My thoughts: I've only done two or three of the workouts but enjoyed all of them. The segments I tried are nothing fancy, really, but that's what I like about them. I bought ZCut Kettlebell with the intention of using its individual workouts as add-ons to some of my favorite 30-minute kettlebell workouts. (I like my kettlebell training to last 45 minutes.) ZCut Kettlebell is perfect for this. I haven't clicked with any other ZCuts I tried -- traded them! -- but this one is a keeper.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-14, 03:50 PM  
bee1forfitness

I like them, they're basic, with a touch of Z added. I use them for quick workouts when I'm short on time or when I don't feel like working out, these get me motivated to move. I'll do these plus maybe another workout....or maybe 2-3 of them back to back.
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-14, 01:23 AM  
suzannaerin

I got these ones recently and am enjoying them. They are short and challenging, good variety, too. I like Zuzka.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-14, 07:23 AM  
pharma_gal

I am going to start this rotation next week.

My question is - Can you do one kettlebell workout each day or is it better to do 2 workouts every alternate day?

Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-14, 02:50 AM  
pollytc

Bumping in hopes someone answers pharmas question....I'm interested as well.
Old 10-05-14, 12:57 PM  
bee1forfitness

I finally did all the Disc from the first to the very last one, in order, it took about 3 weeks. I really like these. My favorite is Workout #9 Disc 4. but frankly I like them all. pollytc I did 1 workout a day when I did them in order and used heavier weights, when I did them as singles I did 2 a day or used them as finishers

I like them because they're progressive and I converted to written workouts. I go at my on pace and my own music. I went heavy... for me anyway I used a 12kg and 16kg and #20 for all over head lifting. If you go heavy it quickly goes from beginner to more advance. It's a more traditional style Kettlebell workout with a "Zuzka twist" thrown in for a "fun" factor (like wag the tail movement). Every other day I did a finishers at the end of these workouts. In the past I had just done them here and there, but doing in order felt different and more challenging
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote