Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-07-14, 11:11 AM  
catcrazy

How do they usually ship these, how long does it take them to ship out and do they usually send shipping notices? Trying to figure about when to expect them TIA!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 11:33 AM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcrazy View Post
How do they usually ship these, how long does it take them to ship out and do they usually send shipping notices? Trying to figure about when to expect them TIA!
Yes, they do give a shipping notice. I got my dvds in the mail. Usually when I order from them, I get my dvds pretty quick, like in 2-3 days. I'm not sure where they are based in but I live in California.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 11:43 AM  
catcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
Yes, they do give a shipping notice. I got my dvds in the mail. Usually when I order from them, I get my dvds pretty quick, like in 2-3 days. I'm not sure where they are based in but I live in California.
Thank you!!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 12:51 PM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

I think their dvds are shipped from California.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 02:09 PM  
pharma_gal

I have a quick question. I am trying to pay by credit card (via paypal) and its telling me it may charge an extra 10% since it is an international transaction. Is this true? I checked my email from the November sale and this didn't happen. I paid via credit card then too. I really don't want to pay via a bank account. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 04:34 PM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
I have a quick question. I am trying to pay by credit card (via paypal) and its telling me it may charge an extra 10% since it is an international transaction. Is this true? I checked my email from the November sale and this didn't happen. I paid via credit card then too. I really don't want to pay via a bank account. Thanks!
I'm unsure about the CC charge, but I know whenever I use my bank card to make a debit purchase on the Essentrics/CS website, I'm always charged an "international debit fee." This usually shows up three or four days after the original charge shows up in my bank account. It's a pain, but at least they ship from California now. When I used to order her early stuff, it was shipped from Canada and would sometimes take 3-6 weeks to arrive and I had to be home to sign for it since it was considered an international package. I wish they'd ditch the extra fee, but I'm too big a fan for that to keep me from ordering. I hope you are able to avoid the charge with a CC.
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-14, 06:57 PM  
Pam

I have tried to use my bank card to make a debit purchases from Classical Stretch, and my card is canceled as an international purchase is considered possible fraud. The bank than calls me to do tell me the wonderful thing they did for me and even when I tell them it is a legit purchase, they won't let it go through.

So, I mail CS a check to their Canadian address and I think I generally get the DVDs from Calif in about 10 days. I am never charged any extra fees. There is an option to printout an invoice on their checkout screen to mail with a check.
Old 07-08-14, 08:19 AM  
Calistro

I never did purchase the two dvds in the end. I looked at my collection, which is huge and could not bring myself to keep them in the cart.

I must remember purge! purge! purge!
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 08:48 AM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

I always seem to justify CS workouts. These are what I'll want to continue to do in my 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. Plus, I love the length of the Seasons and they're a good price for all the episodes you get.

I also have everything I'll ever need. I need to purge the stuff I won't ever use again (like all my high impact and step workouts.)

Pam

Current Rotation:
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) 90 Days to Flexible Phase 3 (Intermediate)
Cathe Strength Training (ICE & LITE series)
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-14, 08:53 AM  
JackieB
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam61 View Post
I always seem to justify CS workouts. These are what I'll want to continue to do in my 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. Plus, I love the length of the Seasons and they're a good price for all the episodes you get.

I also have everything I'll ever need. I need to purge the stuff I won't ever use again (like all my high impact and step workouts.)

Pam
I agree, Pam. I never regret a CS purchase. I know I'll use the workouts for many years.

I also need to purge. I'm down to workouts that I have a sentimental attachment to, but will probably never do.

Certified Essentrics Instructor, Level 4---February 2017
Yoga Tune Up Roll Model Method Practitioner---December 2021

"Movement is a privilege. You don't have to exercise. You get to exercise. Visit a person whose mobility is severely limited, and you'll appreciate the distinction. Do what you can, count yourself lucky, heal yourself in the process." Essentrics Colorado
JackieB is offline   Reply With Quote