Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-01-17, 01:58 PM  
horsemom2

Walk at Home

Has anyone tried the Leslie Sansone Walk at Home daily walks that offer the first month free?

https://yourdailywalk.com/

I do have most of them already but this may be easier than using a DVD.
A recent email said the videos can be played on any compatible browser including laptops, etc.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 02:31 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

I signed up earlier this month and really liked it when it worked - but it kept freezing up. However, I think they've updated their app so maybe it's working now. I'm going to give it another try.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 07:20 PM  
sherylb

I signed up for a year last month when they were offering $12 off. When i did them on my phone it would often freeze, but today i was able to do it on my kindle fire and it worked perfectly.

i also have a lot of her dvds but this is so easy
sherylb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 08:49 AM  
Demeris

I got the email for this, and I am sorely tempted. But, like Barb, I already own most of the walks and can't find a way to justify the expense (although a year's worth is ONLY 50$, which is less than I paid for all those walks in the first place).
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 10:51 AM  
Aunt Famous

Does it stream through ROKU? (I looked at the website, and could find zero information about requirements, etc.)

Thanks!

AF

Check out my blog at www.typeALC.com
Aunt Famous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 11:22 AM  
horsemom2

Here is the browser version of the email about its improved service options:

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/?u=...5&e=1cb3e5ce75
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 01:14 PM  
Rhonda

I bought this in the summer and never have had an issue. I use my phone. I enjoy it even though I do have a lot of her DVDs. Seems easier to use the phone as I can do it while watching something else on TV.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 03:56 PM  
sillygirl

If you have almost all her DVDs you can go the website www.yourdailywalk.com and see the calendar of workouts right there without having to log in (just scroll down). It's not as convenient as just clicking on the day to start the workout but at least you can follow the rotation.

My one gripe with the website and app is that I can't opt to watch it in HD. Both Barre3 and Pilates by Lisa will let you change the screen setting to 1080p when using a laptop/desktop and the picture is SO clear! I did a comparison between Leslie's DVDs and the Daily Walk app (and website) and the DVDs are a little clearer than the streaming but still not as crisp as Barre3 and PBL in 1080p.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-17, 03:50 PM  
Footballnut

I am bumping this for a browser question. I am wondering if this has to be used through Google Chrome or is it compatible with Internet Explorer or Firefox? I don't see all that well, so I think I would rather use my laptop than my phone. I don't use Chrome, so am not familiar with it. Thanks.
Old 03-16-17, 07:54 AM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footballnut View Post
I am bumping this for a browser question. I am wondering if this has to be used through Google Chrome or is it compatible with Internet Explorer or Firefox? I don't see all that well, so I think I would rather use my laptop than my phone. I don't use Chrome, so am not familiar with it. Thanks.
Yes, it works well with all 3 browsers. I do have fast internet.

This month's daily workouts.
https://yourdailywalk.com/