Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 11-19-20, 06:52 AM  
Cher

Thank you everyone for the well wishes for my sister.

T2B, Zumba Country sounds like fun! Are the steps hard to learn? How does it compare to country heat?

Chrys, if I had my way I would have even more than one dog! I get to puppy sit again on Friday (or maybe I should be saying dog sit now since her birthday was Tuesday and she is 1 now ).
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-20, 08:41 AM  
T2B

Cher - praying for the best outcome for your sister.

I did the 2nd Zumba Country workout this morning, it’s a lot of fun too. I think it has more of a flow than CH. I feel like Amber sticks to those 8 counts x 8 and like she is thinking too hard when she is doing the moves, counting under her breath the whole time. Since you like step choreography, I don’t think you’ll have a problem with ZC. The first time there is a learning curb but I think you’ll pick it up quickly.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 06:37 AM  
Cher

Thanks T2B!
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-20, 07:37 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I'm flying to OH in the morning. I've been cleared by both my personal dr and my dr son to go. I feel 100% better but am still using an inhaler, so no workouts yet. Dr says I'm way past being contagious with whatever virus it is (not covid).
T2B, Zumba Country sounds fun!
Cher, I'm glad you can get a puppy fix! They are the best!
Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-20, 01:50 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
I'm just not in the mood to complain about how many times Stephanie says "Four", I'm just not. But if you play Push, you'd be inclined to believe that FOUR is the only number she knows. Or perhaps she was paid extra for every FOUR she says? Or maybe she got stuck on FOUR. The robots in the back had their smiles stuck, so maybe she did, too. So then I popped in Core, and was surprised that TWO was the new FOUR. I tried to count, but when I heard TWO over and over, I knew it was the clear winner. It's like she doesn't know any odd numbers. But wait... was that a three? Pulse for 3! 3, 3! Wow! If I weren't already on the ground, I would have fallen over. Now pulse for 7! OMG! I can't tell you how thrilled I was to hear such different numbers. I can't wait to play the other dvds to see what awaits.
CHAR

. . . . HAHAHA

I ALMOST want to get PFH so I can watch this and eat popcorn and laugh thinking about you saying all this!!!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-20, 02:14 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I ALMOST want to get PFH so I can watch this and eat popcorn and laugh thinking about you saying all this!!!
LOL! I'm laughing just thinking of you eating popcorn while you watch. Don't encourage my shenanigans.

I hope everyone's having a good weekend.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-20, 08:48 PM  
ealakey
VF Supporter

Okay, being the vidiot I am I saw that someone mentioned Caroline Girvan, and of course, I looked her up on YouTube. Yesterday, I did her epic arm workout, day 6, and thought it was great! Today I decided to try the leg workout, day 7. Oh.... my... gosh.... I should have reviewed because this was a lunge workout, and oh I mean lunge, lunge, and let's lunge! Halfway through the workout, I contemplated just giving up but decided to drop down to bodyweight because I'm not a quitter, Lol! And now my knees are sore, sigh. I will say though it's really nice she works out from her living room with very minimal equipment and space.

Beth
ealakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 10:59 AM  
Dontmindthemess

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 11:32 AM  
AnMrsDe

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

December thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=229888
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 11:50 AM  
Luv2WO

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!! Enjoy your day.
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts