Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-26-17, 11:30 AM  
schoolgirl-01

it's a shame the customer service is so terrible. at some point it doesn't matter how good the workouts are if this is the type of customer service you receive.
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-17, 04:03 PM  
suanne1

I finally received an email from customer service saying I had been sent the link to the downloads twice and that they were probably in my spam folder. They weren't and obviously I had looked there before emailing customer service. So anyway, they finally sent the link and I now have the workouts. Which I love! These are workouts I'm really going to enjoy. I love all Dasha's programs. But I'll be waiting until the dvd's become available on Amazon instead of ordering from her site again.
suanne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-17, 05:53 PM  
s2546

has anyone received the DVD yet? i ordered but have no idea if it was sent

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-17, 06:55 PM  
lorajc

I have not received mine yet.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 10:30 AM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
has anyone received the DVD yet? i ordered but have no idea if it was sent

sue
On IG this morning, Dasha said that all DVDs have now shipped as of this morning and that there are tracking numbers for each package. She said that everyone should receive their package by tomorrow or Monday. (Maybe it's two day shipping?) Anyway, keep your fingers crossed!
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 07:20 PM  
Taiga

Mary is listing this as in stock now. I've traded every single Dasha set because of her relentless talking but she does seem somewhat more reserved in these clips. In general, I like her style/moves and my kettlebells could use some new inspiration. Decisions....
Old 01-27-17, 07:55 PM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu View Post
On IG this morning, Dasha said that all DVDs have now shipped as of this morning and that there are tracking numbers for each package. She said that everyone should receive their package by tomorrow or Monday. (Maybe it's two day shipping?) Anyway, keep your fingers crossed!
thank you so much msu and lorajc for the info i tried emailing her customer service but they never respond

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 08:02 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiga View Post
Mary is listing this as in stock now. I've traded every single Dasha set because of her relentless talking but she does seem somewhat more reserved in these clips. In general, I like her style/moves and my kettlebells could use some new inspiration. Decisions....
Probably because she is working out alone, so no much talking as she needs to keep concentrated! I don't mind her chatter and enjoy the sets of hers I have though.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-17, 08:41 PM  
lorajc

Actually her constant talking keeps me focused on the workout and moves and I learn from her. I've learned excellent form from her videos. I actually have done a lot of her challenges and feel as though she's my workout buddy....Just adore her...Have all her sets. I do have ADD though and it is hard for me to focus so maybe this is my style!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-17, 12:38 AM  
Taiga

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Probably because she is working out alone, so no much talking as she needs to keep concentrated! I don't mind her chatter and enjoy the sets of hers I have though.
I have a hard time with Dasha and also the Dreambody instructors. I'm not a fan of constant verbal assault LOL It's unfortunate because I liked the workouts and never enjoyed muting out all sound. Maybe if Dasha is working hard, we'll both have a chance to concentrate

You may have swayed me, Sugar