Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-20-17, 09:27 PM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
Did you get shipping confirmation? I am waiting for mine, too. I didn't get a shipping confirmation, so I'm a little concerned.
I didn't get any shipping confirmation. I actually just saw on Instagram tonight that Dasha said that they will be shipping the new DVDs on Monday. I would love notification when it ships, but will be surprised if that happens. I really wish she would consider distributing with Mary again, as they haven't perfected their customer service. I'll post if I get a shipping confirmation.
msu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-17, 07:46 PM  
Lulu Belle

Quote:
Originally Posted by msu View Post
I didn't get any shipping confirmation. I actually just saw on Instagram tonight that Dasha said that they will be shipping the new DVDs on Monday. I would love notification when it ships, but will be surprised if that happens. I really wish she would consider distributing with Mary again, as they haven't perfected their customer service. I'll post if I get a shipping confirmation.
Thanks. I will also post if I get shipping confirmation and/or when the package arrives.
Lulu Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 01:08 PM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

Quote:
Mary has this on her coming soon page.
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 03:29 PM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Costello View Post
Thanks for the update. When I contacted Mary a few weeks ago, she said that Dasha wasn't going to distribute them to other sellers. I guess things have changed for the better. If anyone orders the physical DVD, I would really recommend ordering with Total Fitness. Not only will the customer service be fantastic, but you will save money, even without the MYGOALS discount code, because shipping was $9.99 for one disc when ordered from KBKB.
Old 01-22-17, 06:12 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noel Costello View Post
Great news!

Does anyone have any reviews of the workout(s) yet? I'm so curious and eager to buy, but there was no way I was going to order from Dasha's site (very bad service in the past).
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-17, 07:22 PM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks for the update. When I contacted Mary a few weeks ago, she said that Dasha wasn't going to distribute them to other sellers. I guess things have changed for the better. If anyone orders the physical DVD, I would really recommend ordering with Total Fitness. Not only will the customer service be fantastic, but you will save money, even without the MYGOALS discount code, because shipping was $9.99 for one disc when ordered from KBKB.
You're welcome.

I'm looking forward to the reviews.
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-17, 12:14 AM  
lorajc

Dasha simply looks amazing! Her body has just progressed to a work of art,.....very inspiring! I need to get in shape and quit loving food so much!

Stupid autocorrect... Dasha!!!!
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-17, 08:59 PM  
suanne1

Just FYI to anyone thinking of getting this, I purchased the "instant" digital download Sunday and still do not have access. Have not received a link via email as the website says. I've emailed customer service twice but no response.

Is this just a fluke? Anyone else have this issue?
suanne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-17, 09:22 PM  
schoolgirl-01

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanne1 View Post
Just FYI to anyone thinking of getting this, I purchased the "instant" digital download Sunday and still do not have access. Have not received a link via email as the website says. I've emailed customer service twice but no response.

i got my email to download instantly
schoolgirl-01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-17, 11:17 AM  
msu

Quote:
Originally Posted by suanne1 View Post

The links came right away, but I tried downloading them repeatedly for three days unsuccessfully and then started e-mailing for help or a refund. Customer service was very slow. I emailed the address given on the KBKB site twice, then tried the email given on the invoice for those who need help. (I clicked the link at the bottom that said,"Need help?" Surprisingly enough, the person who responded to that email eventually was Dasha.) A full week after I sent emails to both those addresses, I received an email from both sources on the same day. I appreciated being responded to, and they both apologized for the delay, but they must not have the personnel to stay on top of individual emails. It may be a lengthy process getting things straightened out, but hopefully you will be responded to soon. I received my replies on a Sunday, so maybe that's when they take care of customer service sort of issues. I'm still waiting for my discs to arrive and hoping I won't have to contact them again if it doesn't show up. I'm sure the workouts will be worth the trouble, but I would like to get her workouts without the trouble next time.