Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-14, 05:18 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

So, when you max out, do you quit? Or, do you just take a break, then continue? (Sorry if these are stupid questions.)

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 07:40 AM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo10 View Post
On day 3 tomorrow, thanks for the breakdowns I love seeing a bit of what to expect before hand and I gotta day it is intense lol maxed out 6:41 day 1 and then 10:10 day 2, today. Got sweat intervals tomorrow lol
My Max Out times are 16:55 for Cardio Challenge (my second time - did not record my first), and 10:45 for Tabata Power - those push ups did me in. Sweat Intervals I found easier and made it to the 25:23. Good luck today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
So, when you max out, do you quit? Or, do you just take a break, then continue? (Sorry if these are stupid questions.)
Jennifer - maxing out is when you feel you HAVE to take a break. You can pause for a second or two and jump back in without maxing out, but when you feel you cannot do another move without taking a 5-10 second break, that's maxing out. You take your break, have a sip of water, and jump back in.
Old 12-18-14, 06:23 PM  
lingo10

Today was even better, maxed out on sweat intervals at 12:14 lol Thanks andtckrtoo

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 11:05 AM  
horusosiris

Today I did Max Power and rally enjoyed it. Thanks for the breakdowns. Psychologically, it helped to know where those water breaks were. If i felt like maxing out I knew that a water break was coming so I kept going. Although I did not max out, it was a tough workout and I was a sweaty mess.

I wanted to work out for an hour so I drank a Shakeology and then did Friday Night Round One- I really liked it. I thought Max Power would be tougher but Friday Night One one was tougher for me. This is a great rebounder workout. I did many of the moves on the rebounder. I did not max out but maybe it was because of the rebounder?
Now I need to do a good stretch workout. I am beat.

So far I am really liking the Max 30 workouts and I am so loving the time frame. Two good purchases in a row-RWH and Max 30 and I am in heaven. I can see myself devising a rotation using both RWH and Max 30.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 11:28 AM  
NorthernStar

I reallllyyy want this set even more after reading some more info in this thread. I checked it out last night and it looks like there's no free shipping offer. Bummer. I really hate paying for shipping.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 01:20 PM  
Ella76

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernStar View Post
I reallllyyy want this set even more after reading some more info in this thread. I checked it out last night and it looks like there's no free shipping offer. Bummer. I really hate paying for shipping.
I recently purchased mine through Mary's BB site, and shipping was free. They are probably doing free shipping for all orders going through BB coaches right now.
Ella76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 07:49 PM  
NorthernStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella76 View Post
I recently purchased mine through Mary's BB site, and shipping was free. They are probably doing free shipping for all orders going through BB coaches right now.
I just checked and almost $30 to ship to Canada. On top of that, the Canadian dollar is not doing that well these days.
NorthernStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 07:50 PM  
lingo10

I really pushed myself today. I maxed out at 19:11 on Tabata power. proud of myself,I kept saying don't stop but scissor abs said, not in my house! LOL

FT25 Alpha, Beta, Gamma Grad 4/14
Insanity Grad 8/14
Insanity Max 30 Grad 3/15, 2x Grad 11/15
Current Programs/Workouts: Caroline Girvan's Iron Series & Other Mixed Workouts.
lingo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 08:38 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lingo10 View Post
I really pushed myself today. I maxed out at 19:11 on Tabata power. proud of myself,I kept saying don't stop but scissor abs said, not in my house! LOL
Those are killer! Nice job!
Old 12-19-14, 10:35 PM  
upperwside

I got free shipping to Canada from Mary's BB coach page. Call Mary. . She will give you the info. The workouts are fantastic! !!
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insanity max 30, insanity max 30 breakdown, insanity max 30 reviews, sprawl