Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-14, 12:31 PM  
A-Bot
VF Supporter

Yep - I tried it - LOVED IT! SO HAPPY!

I recently tried the new Bodyfit 360 Athletic Conditioning and was disappointed, so i was so happy to get this and try it - i was smiling ear to ear the whole time I was working out this morning! Thanks so much to my husband for this fantastic b-day gift!
Old 12-13-14, 09:11 AM  
macska
VF Supporter

Is it easier or harder than the original Insanity?

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-14, 09:31 AM  
andtckrtoo

It's honestly about the same level.
Old 12-13-14, 10:54 AM  
Sancho
VF Supporter

Location: My body is in Louisville but my heart is in Atlanta
Quote:
Originally Posted by andtckrtoo View Post
it's honestly about the same level.
perfect !
Sancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-14, 02:38 PM  
andtckrtoo

I decided to break the rotation, and do Tabata Strength today. I don't like repeating workouts. Holy crap. This one is tough. Tons of Diamond Jumps to Burpees, lots of push ups and shoulder work. I maxed out at 21.43 during the last V-Pushup hold. My shoulders are toast.
Old 12-14-14, 05:31 AM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchgirl View Post
So far I've only done Cardio Challenge. I will not be following the rotation as I also got Cathe's Ripped to Hiit series the same day I received Insanity Max 30 and I want to mix the two.

Right now I'm probably a high intermediate exerciser. My work schedule has been nuts and I've been struggling with consistency and as a result both my strength and cardio endurance have suffered.

I did Cardio Challenge in the modifier view and I followed the modifier about 80% of the time as it was early in the morning and I wanted to familiarize myself with the workout. While I didn't 'max out' and have to stop, I was gassed and a sweaty mess at the end. Even following the modifier this is one tough workout as the speed never does let up, even doing the workout low impact.

I have lots of room to grow with these workouts and look forward to incorporating them into my workout routine.
I guess the modifications are pretty good in these workouts & not the lame stuff on T25? Also, is the speed more like Insanity opposed to T25? Thanks for all the reviews (I think, I didn't plan on wanting this, but it sounds good.)

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-14, 03:57 PM  
andtckrtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
I guess the modifications are pretty good in these workouts & not the lame stuff on T25? Also, is the speed more like Insanity opposed to T25? Thanks for all the reviews (I think, I didn't plan on wanting this, but it sounds good.)
The modifications are so-so - some are good, some are pretty lame. It's easy to up the mods, though.

The speed is more like Insanity, absolutely.

I did Friday Fight today, after TA Abcentric, and I maxed out at 7:53. It's pretty non-stop. Like Pure Cardio but harder.
Old 12-14-14, 07:09 PM  
macska
VF Supporter

Sounds amazing. Sadly, I think I will wait a few more weeks, bc Im only 5 months post up after rotator cuff surgery. But I definitely I want to do this maybe starting April as my doc suggested.

"You finish when you are done not when you are tired."
David Goggins
macska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-14, 08:04 PM  
lorajc

Are these modified enough to do like T25?. I have them and like the them, they are modafiable for injured spine peeps. Oh...and how much strength work is in them? Do any of them use weights or is it all body weight?
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-14, 08:05 PM  
lorajc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
oops....I didn't think the modifications on T25 were lame? LOL But I have bad spinal problems.'

ETA: The more I read this thread the more I see the "Hard Core" bunch...maybe this set isn't for the spinal impaired....however, that being said, I love T25....so that's why I'm asking all of the questions.
lorajc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
insanity max 30, insanity max 30 breakdown, insanity max 30 reviews, sprawl