Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-14, 04:26 PM  
dnna

No luck with Pilates and Co. in New Jersey selling the dvd. I emailed again and got the reply that she is still working with the UK office and that I should order from the UK website.
I might just wait until the dvd are released in a US market before spending $$$ .
or not!!! money in Dec. is always tight. and January tuition. every month is tight!
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 05:15 PM  
pcramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnna View Post
No luck with Pilates and Co. in New Jersey selling the dvd. I emailed again and got the reply that she is still working with the UK office and that I should order from the UK website.
I might just wait until the dvd are released in a US market before spending $$$ .
or not!!! money in Dec. is always tight. and January tuition. every month is tight!
Thanks so much for the update.

I think I will make my first purchase in January. Maybe one DVD a month, that's my budget for 2015. I don't feel too bad since these are the first workouts that have even slightly interested me in a long time. In the meantime, I have reacquired some of the James/Trudie DVDs to keep me satisfied at least for a few weeks
Old 12-19-14, 10:22 AM  
naturalyogini

I just did the Trudie/James Pilates dvd. I forgot how much I loved it--the music, the movement, everything!! BUT if I were to buy the Garuda dvds, I would skip the foundation and move on to the floorwork and standing dvds. I think the foundation would get boring very quickly and the other dvds would be good to grow with.
naturalyogini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-14, 10:28 AM  
dnna

Today I did the Trudy/James foam roller workout, and my balance was not great. I followed this with the chair yoga segment on another Trudy/James dvd and that was Wonderful!
today is a rest day for me and I feel like I should do this combo every rest day.
There is a duo of the chair/foam roller set on Garuda, save some $$. That is the set I would get ,although I would love the barre as well.
dnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-15, 10:54 AM  
naturalyogini

bump. anymore reviews on the Garuda Matwork Seated DVD?
Old 01-23-15, 05:49 PM  
Yelly

I'm bumping this thread to see if anyone has anymore opinions on this set? Please share!!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-15, 08:20 PM  
horusosiris

You can buy the DVDs at the NJ studio. I wanted to purchased the Garuda DVDs online but I received a reply back from Cindy that the DVDs will only be available for purchase at the studio.

This is is the reply:

"Unfortunately we are not selling the Garuda Dvds online at this time. If you live in the area you may purchase them directly at our studio and pop in for a class.
sorry about the long wait. it was difficult getting all the details together. "

Cindy

Pilates & Company
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-15, 10:35 AM  
naturalyogini

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post
You can buy the DVDs at the NJ studio. I wanted to purchased the Garuda DVDs online but I received a reply back from Cindy that the DVDs will only be available for purchase at the studio.

This is is the reply:

"Unfortunately we are not selling the Garuda Dvds online at this time. If you live in the area you may purchase them directly at our studio and pop in for a class.

Cindy

Pilates & Company
Ah. Too bad and just as well. With my computer you only get 4 chances to switch regions to play foreign dvds. So I will have to wait until it is made for the US region.
Old 01-24-15, 10:50 AM  
Yelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by horusosiris View Post

This is is the reply:

Cindy

Pilates & Company
Thank you so much for the update! I'm still intrigued by these!
Yelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-15, 10:52 AM  
Scorpio6

GBP to USD Currency Conversion

The entire 6 pak of DVDs is 155 GBP which converts today to $232 USD. Awk.
Scorpio6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
james d'silva, trudie styler