Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-13-14, 05:00 PM  
Nelly G

Yes it was me Nelly G from the Netherlands. I did send it by a way you have to sign for it that it did not get lost but I am glad the package arrived!!!

I an very happy to hear you like everything I bought. I looked special for the typical Dutch things on my holiday and that kissing boy/ girl onament is one of a kind.

From one Dutch girl to another enjoy everything!!! I really thought your name had to do with the Netherlands and I am very pleased my searching for the special presents had the effect I wanted!!

Have wonderful holiday season
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-14, 04:49 AM  
Butterfly55

Hi Sherry!

I don't have an Etsy page, although I am looking into starting one. Not that tech savvy!

If you can PM me your email address, I can forward you some of my pictures.

Beverly
Butterfly55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-14, 12:29 PM  
Sidlynn

I received my package on Dec 6th and posted my thanks, but still don't know who my Santa was! The return address was, I believe, Salt Lake City, UT. The name was "Roly" but that hasn't answered any of my questions and could have been the shipping store and not my SS... Just want to make sure Santa knows how happy I was/am with all of my goodies!

"This is good for us!" ~Gilad
Sidlynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-14, 03:20 PM  
nicky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepSeaSue View Post
A huge THANK YOU to Nicole (nicky)

She so generously sent me a lovely hand-written note, two DVDs from my wish list (Kickbox Burn and Trim, Tighten and Tone), some extremely cozy and comfy therapeutic socks (which I'm wearing as I type this ), some yummy-flavoured hot chocolate, truffles and some pumpkin lollipops. ETA: I just opened up the hot chocolate package and found a "Kiss My Face" lip balm in Cranberry Orange that smells fantastic. Thank you again for being so generous

Thank you so much, Nicole! I had a rough day at work and your package cheered my right up I so appreciate the time and care that you put into my gifts. I know that it was more expensive to ship than it would have been had you had an American giftee so please know that I understand and really appreciate the extra that it cost you.

Thank you for the perfect gifts and for making my week brighter

OMG! I cannot believe how fast my package arrived! I was worried it might even be late for the holidays. I'm so happy you received it!! And I sincerely hope you enjoy everything. You share my love for chocolate so of course I had to send you my favorite truffles I'm glad to help make your rough day a little better I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

Nicole
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-14, 12:00 AM  
nicky

I wanted to let my Santa know I received my package today

I am going to try to keep from opening it at least for a day or two if I last that long!
nicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-14, 11:06 PM  
JENILU

Bumping

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 08:02 AM  
aunatural

Ditto! I am reading through what everyone got and that little face makes me smile every time I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartsts View Post
Pam, your avatar is tooooooo adorable!!

2014 Goal- Be consistent! Embrace yoga!
aunatural is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 07:37 PM  
JENILU

This is gonna sound aweful, but I am known for my over worrying, so y'all please forgive me. When do I need to start worrying that my package may be lost or something? I don't mind at all if I knew it was delayed or something. I am just worried about it being lost in the mail.

ETA: I'll be gone for several days at a time over the next few weeks starting tomorrow so I can be carried to Dr's appts and Christmas get togethers, etc.., so that makes the worry a little higher.

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 04:13 AM  
NoraKate
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katri View Post
Thank you so much to my Secret Santa Nora!

I received the package on Wednesday, and couldn't wait to open it

I received 2 DVDs that I really wanted, Kelly Coffey-Meyer's Body Shop and Tracey Mallett's Bikini Body Bootylicious. I did the combined workout from Body Shop today and loved it. I have bought only a couple of dvds this year so it was wonderful to try something new.

I also received a huge box of big Smiley-cookies (i've already eaten 3), a package of cute hair ties in Christmas colors, Irish Breakfast tea, a beautiful card that she had painted, and a Christmas ornament that had a picture of Pittsburgh in it.

Thank you so much for your generosity and happy holidays!

To my giftee, I will send the package on Monday, and it should arrive in 6-14 business days, so definitely before Christmas
you are very very welcome!!!!
and happy holidays
Old 12-18-14, 10:02 AM  
dutchgirl
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
This is gonna sound aweful, but I am known for my over worrying, so y'all please forgive me. When do I need to start worrying that my package may be lost or something? I don't mind at all if I knew it was delayed or something. I am just worried about it being lost in the mail.

ETA: I'll be gone for several days at a time over the next few weeks starting tomorrow so I can be carried to Dr's appts and Christmas get togethers, etc.., so that makes the worry a little higher.
Are you worried about a package you sent or one you are going to receive? If it's about one you're going to receive, remember that if your SS is overseas that shipping times are unpredictable. I think it happened last year that someone didn't receive their gift until after the holidays (unfortunate and unavoidable).

Maybe you can send a PM to Anne to see if she can check with your SS about the package being to you?

If it's a package you sent that you're worried about, do you have a tracking number you can check?

Fitness happens one choice at a time - Michelle Dozois

The truth is, my body, whether I love it or not, is the vessel that houses my soul. And for that, it should be honored - Theresa Ruth Howard
dutchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift exchange, holiday exchange thanks, thank you thread