Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-27-20, 02:31 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
My absolute favorites include all 4 seasons of Namaste Yoga plus Kate Potters Elements. I rotate these first thing every am. Later in the day any of Micheline Berry’s especially the third one and the Liquid Asanas set. Like the third one because it has a good squat and core segment plus rejuvenation. Also Vytas for Yoga for Strength. Sara Ivanhoe Yoga on the Edge and Taste for pm.
I was an original FirmBeliever and Cathe follower for years. Did 2 rounds of STS. Right now it is yoga and sometimes a 15 min FeFit.
Thank you. I enjoy hearing about the evolution of types of workouts.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-20, 02:45 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Sherry, I am similar, except that I exercise in the evenings after work. If I do cardio or strength, I often just want to be on the floor after, so I do a lot of yin and restorative. I mix it up by trying to get to class (outdoors right now) and trying to have yoga-only days (usually 1-2x/week).

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-20, 03:02 PM  
sherry7899

Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your responses. Right now, my body is craving floor yoga, so that is what I am doing. I am doing more intense cardio and getting back to strength training, so I think I need the more mellow yoga.

Kim, the four seasons of Namaste Yoga are on Amazon Prime if you are a member. There are also some episodes on the free "tubi" app.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-20, 03:07 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Thanks, everyone! I appreciate your responses. Right now, my body is craving floor yoga, so that is what I am doing. I am doing more intense cardio and getting back to strength training, so I think I need the more mellow yoga.

Kim, the four seasons of Namaste Yoga are on Amazon Prime if you are a member. There are also some episodes on the free "tubi" app.
Sherry - I was going to say that there's nothing wrong with floor or seated yoga. That's pretty much all I do! I prefer to get my hard workout in other ways...and my yoga time to be stretchy time.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
yoga