Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-14, 07:24 AM  
rheash92

I have the Ageless mobility dvd. The workout is over an hour. How to use the DVD? Do the whole workout? How to split it? Thanks.
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 09:07 AM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
I have the Ageless mobility dvd. The workout is over an hour. How to use the DVD? Do the whole workout? How to split it? Thanks.
I do the whole workout. I've thought about separating the two standing sections from the floor, but my body feels that Sonnon works the body progressively and cumulatively, so separating out sections feels counterproductive.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 11:44 AM  
shawnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
I have yet to do the whole workout because of the length. So far, I've started at the beginning and done as much as I have time for.

There is a great review in the Reviews section here:

http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsd...iew.php?id=124

(hopefully the link will work), which notes that it's possible to split the workout into two parts, standing and floor, each about 40 minutes. That is indeed the logical breaking point and I think that would work well for those of us who are time challenged. I myself am a little too Type A to start in the middle... but I think it could work nicely for others who don't mind that.

I agree, though, that it would be best to do it all in one go if you have the time.
shawnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 12:46 PM  
horsemom2

Is the Ageless Mobility the same as this playlist?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAHGm...8098A6FDEDD8D4

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-14, 02:47 PM  
shawnt

I randomly looked at a couple of spots on the link, which seems to be to a seminar based on the Ageless Mobility DVD, given by Scott Sonnon.

The DVD is an actual exercise DVD, not a seminar -- although the seminar may have the same material. I hope that answers the question.
shawnt is offline   Reply With Quote