Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-20, 01:56 PM  
ddj
VF Supporter

Well, I slept until eight again. Hmmm.

Anita, I'm sorry about your hip. Do you suppose the doctor hit something when giving you the shot? I know from experience that a misplaced needle can cause pain. It sounds like the concert was nice. And I'm sure you're loving the . We are having a gray, drizzly kind of day.

Paula, I won't give up on yoga, but I'm kind of tired of it right now. I don't usually do it more than once a week or so. I know I should, but I just don't make time for it.

Bee, I'm sorry about your cousin. And your niece. I don't know what kinds of workouts would keep your glutes from getting so sore. It's not a situation I deal with. It's not even one I hear much about.

Laura, I cannot eat at a Mexican restaurant without getting stuffed. But we rarely eat out, and I can't remember the last time we ate Mexican. I also seldom go to Barnes and Noble. But I love books, so I would enjoy browsing. I went to Borders all the time. I hated it when they closed.

No workout today now that I'm done with the challenge. I still feel as if I need to sleep. I don't know what I did to become this tired!

Everyone have a great weekend.
Old 02-01-20, 09:24 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was a walk around the lake with DH then my PT routine.

Bee, we must have posted about the same time last night. Didn't see your post. I'm sorry about your cousin. It's always the time when we reflect and wish we'd done more to stay connected. Sorry about your niece, sounds like she needs a lot of help and support which is always hard. Have you tried Pilates to work the lower body without becoming sore?

DeeDee, a good sleep if often under valued. The best workout is always the one you enjoy and will do.

Anita, the concert sounds like fun. Glad you're getting some sunshine. We're having odd weather - too warm, it was in the 80's today. I like it but it's not good, we need to get more rain and snow in the moutains before spring. CA relies upon mountain snow melt to provide water to the entire state. Sounds like a fairly detailed protocol with the bats. Does it every happen that once they get used to being provided food, they don't want to or won't go back to seeking their own food and cannot be released? I've thought my hip problem might be arthritis but the doctor says no and it does seem to be responding to the PT.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote