Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-20, 08:39 PM  
Mickey12

Ok, you weight workout warriors had me feeling guilty so tonight I chose to do Supersets from the Body Blast series. Weights just aren't my favorite. But I did enjoy this one. The music is motivating and Cathe seemed to be really upbeat. Most importantly, the pace is good, no overkill on a particular body part, not too much leg work which I really don't like with a cranky knee. I didn't go crazy on my weight selection so I probably won't be sore tomorrow but we'll see.

Thanks so much, you guys.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-20, 10:26 PM  
fanofladyvols

Kim, I'm the opposite of you, I'm not crazy about cardio. I'm glad you have found a workout that makes the weights enjoyable and allows you to work safely.

I have found doing more stretching/mobility stuff seems to help me be more aware of my body and know better when to push and when to back off.

I'm glad you joined the party :-)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-20, 10:44 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

You all have me laughing hysterically!!! YES, I was enabled so badly, I resorted to posting on Request the Wealth, and why I didn't think of that earlier, I don't know! But guess what? Because of a wonderful Vfer out there, I shall soon have Pure Strength and Slow and Heavy (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!)!

Wonder Enabler Powers, ACTIVATE!

Kim, Super Sets is a fantastic workout, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! We gotta be careful with our knees. Thanks for the MMA tips too...that actually sounds GOOD to me, because I don't always like to go all out intense, so if they're easier than Cardio Core Circuit, that's perfect!!!

Manleym, la la la, I don't hear you telling me about other Shock Cardio workouts I don't have yet...la la la....nope, no more enabling....hah!

Fanofladyvols, you just crack me UP! Don't forget to keep us posted on your fierce one-part-per-day rotation!

KateTT, I see you have High Step Training on the way maybe? Hope so!! That's awesome! (and I too fear the day when any of my harder to get media fails, wahhhh!!!)
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 12:21 PM  
manleym

I was so THRILLED to see that Kate TT and Kittybug are getting their requests!!!
Makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

Kittybug, you would LOVE HiiT Double Wave Pyramid!! I'm hoping Cathe's Perfect 30 HiiT's will be similar. (fingers crossed - no emoji for that)

Hope you are all doing well, my fierce friends! Hugs to you all!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 12:31 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
I was so THRILLED to see that Kate TT and Kittybug are getting their requests!!!
Makes me HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY!!!

Kittybug, you would LOVE HiiT Double Wave Pyramid!! I'm hoping Cathe's Perfect 30 HiiT's will be similar. (fingers crossed - no emoji for that)

Hope you are all doing well, my fierce friends! Hugs to you all!
You are RELENTLESS at enabling, my fierce friend!!!

Thought I'd post a quick update on this week's rotation plan in case anyone cares (I know Kim does, hah!!)! I'll be sticking to the same as what I did last week except I think Thursday, I might try the original Imax so I can then compare all of the Imaxes. And Friday I need a shorter workout and a bit of a recovery day, so I'm planning to do Ellen's Yogini which I adore, and that will be a good transition into figuring out what I'll be doing next week!

Stay fierce, friends!!
Old 02-24-20, 12:37 PM  
Mickey12

I'm in with the original Imax! I realized last night I still have Cathe's new PHA 3 from the Step Boss series that I didn't even try yet. I don't normally let new workouts sit like that. I'm having so much fun doing the old Cathe stuff right now though.

Kim
Old 02-24-20, 01:05 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I'm in with the original Imax! I realized last night I still have Cathe's new PHA 3 from the Step Boss series that I didn't even try yet. I don't normally let new workouts sit like that. I'm having so much fun doing the old Cathe stuff right now though.

Kim
Today I’m doing IMAX also. You’re going to love that PHA3. It is my favorite. Nice cardio effect! And some new moves!
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-20, 01:17 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Today I’m doing IMAX also. You’re going to love that PHA3. It is my favorite. Nice cardio effect! And some new moves!
Since you're doing Imax today, you should join us in this quest! It's been a ton of fun and really motivating!

Kim
Old 02-24-20, 01:21 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Yes, ChelePA, JOIN us, you know you wanna!

PS...I adore PHA3!!
Old 02-24-20, 03:30 PM  
manleym

Kittybug, what are fierce friends for??? I'm here for you sister! I like the idea of doing the original IMax to compare them. I recently received it in a trade but haven't done it yet. Hmmm......something to ponder....

Kim, you're going to LOVE PHA 3! It's great!!

ChelePA, we would love you to join our group! It has been so much fun!! And you are the reason I have Step Boss, PHA 3 and Step Sync so THANK YOU!!
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
analysis paralysis, cathe, cathe rotation, cathe rotation checkin, cathe rotations, too many choices, too many options, variety, watulan check-in