Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-24-20, 09:44 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone! Happy Friday!

Geesh, not feeling right in my throat and chest this morning. I swallowed wrong last night and coughed quite a bit. Hoping it's just sore from that.

Last night: Basic stretches
This morning: Oxycise

Have a Blessed day and a great start to your weekend!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 03:21 PM  
Diana3271

So, I'm feeling like crap, just like DH. I went outside this morning to take the trash out. It was drizzling rain and I noticed yellow pollen streaks all over the driveway. I googled seasonal allergies and body/joint aches. A lot of sites said that you can have these symptoms with seasonal allergies due to the inflammation. Not good.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-24-20, 06:09 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Ew, yellow pollen. Diana, I hope you and your DH feel better soon.

Cheryl, any house or job news? Holding you in prayer for both.

Checking in with Love Your Lower Body Inches Off (everything LOL). Balance continues to improve.

I am starting to feel a little better. Emailed my choir director, asking what the choir is singing on Sunday, & I'll be there if I'm all better.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-20, 08:27 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cynthia
Thank you. I hope you feel better soon, too.

No workout to report, felt too bad. Our real estate program went live on Wednesday. Someone came out to see the shop today but they actually found a property last night. It was for a Charter School. It seems strange that they would be interested in a shop like ours for that purpose. I would think they would have called the agent to let him know that they found a property and not come out. There are some more showings scheduled for next week. The whole process feels really strange. There have been things happening, in the last couple of years, that have really led up to this. You know how things fall in place, etc. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but it's really interesting how things work out. It's exciting seeing things happen, but scary at the same time.

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-24-20, 10:35 PM  
seabliss

Diana, I understand what you mean. It is strange to see these big things that change your life happening, and they are often not what's expected. Praying for you and your DH! Also that you will feel better.

Today I did Bodyfit by Amy's Pyramid dumbell workout for strenght and cardio. It says 25 minutes but is really about 30. I also walked a mile outdoors.

Cynthia, glad you are finally feeling better. DH has to lead a rehearsal this coming Wednesday and have a late lunch/early dinner with the pastor and another staff member or two. And they will give him a tour of the facility. It's down to him and one other. He's been in this place twice before and the churches didn't choose him (one of them didn't choose any of the candidates). Also we are so leery of getting into a bad situation again. So we appreciate prayers! We are going out to look at more homes tomorrow, so no workout tomorrow.

Cheryl
Old 01-25-20, 12:23 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

I continued to feel bad last night and through the morning. DH has been sick since he got the flu shot. Two weeks ago I took him to the Urgent care place. They diagnosed him with a sinus infection. When I got up this morning, I told DH to drive us to the Urgent care place. I usually do most of the driving but I couldn't this morning. We both have the Type A flu virus. I won't be working out for a few days.

Have a Blessed day!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-25-20, 08:11 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Type A, huh? Nobody ever tells me anything like that. All I got was upper respiratory infection, unspecified.

Did the second disc of LYLB/inches Off: 3 short workouts, total 23 minutes. I wanted to move a bit but not overexert. If I'm not coughing tomorrow, there's a descant for me.
Old 01-26-20, 09:10 AM  
Diana3271

I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone Good Morning! Have a Blessed day!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 01-26-20, 04:57 PM  
seabliss

Hi Diana, I hope you and your DH are starting to feel better! So sorry about the flu.

Cynthia, how are you feeling today!

I'm so tired today. We had two showings this weekend on top of going out to the Greensboro area to look at houses. The agent says it's weird that our house is suddenly hot because none of the others in the area are. But it's good for us. We'll see what happens! Buying and selling is stressful.

I don't think I have the energy to work out--I've hit the wall. But I've gotten a good amount of activity over the past two days, so hopefully that helps.

Cheryl
Old 01-26-20, 05:10 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

I was okay to sing today and in reasonably good voice. I'm going to take a nap, though. Still fatigued. I slept 9 hours last night after 10 minutes w/ Tamilee, sitting stretches.

Cheryl, you're wise to know when not to work out. I haven't bought/sold a house in 17 years and I can still remember how stressful it was.

Hoping Diana and her DH are getting better.

After nap, did Element Barre DVD's 1st workout, Burn & Firm. Sadie is just right for a low-energy day.