Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-20, 10:13 PM  
Margot

Hello everyone!

Today was:
- 90 minute walk along the lakeshore starting from London Bridge. With the beaches and palm trees, it felt as though we were at the ocean - minus the waves. It was warm and sunny today. For the past week it's been quite cold. I've gone out walking with five layers on, as I refuse to wear a coat!
- Lee Holden class from December 28, 18
- MFML Release the Day

Pam - Sorry to hear that your SI joint is troubling you. Glad the kiniesiology helped. I really needed that Slinky Spine class. I felt all loosened up afterwards. Bliss. the Jumpstart streaming sounds interesting. You may enjoy one of Julia's classes on Body Groove. I did her 'twists' class and thought it was quite good.

Sherry and Jackie- I pondered for months before trying one month of Lee's streaming. After I cancelled, they asked me the reason for giving it up and I said it was too expensive and asked if the annual discounted rate was still available. It wasn't but they said they would honour it. I think it's still a lot of money but I'm doing the practices most days, so feel I'm getting my money's worth. I do like that Lee puts out 3 new classes every week. Besides, I decided this could be my Christmas gift for this year!

Jackie and Pam - Have you done Sacha's class yet on ETV? I'll have a bit more free time next week and I'm thinking of subscribing again.

Cyana - I'll look out for some of the products this weekend in Las Vegas, as we're going up to do some shopping after taking DS to the airport. Thanks for the recommendations.

Pat - Hope you're over your stomach bug. Yuck on the 'poopy smell'. I'm not sure if people just don't think or don't care.